New Product!!! ZZP Slingshot Pinion Brace Kit

• One of the Slingshot's weakest points is the yoke on the case of the right angle drive. Whether your Slingshot is stock or highly modified, stress shocks to the right angle drive (often seen from burnouts, hole shots, or getting off and back on the gas abruptly, can cause the yoke and/or the right angle drive case to shatter. ZZPerformance recognized this issue and developed our right angle drive brace to help reinforce the weak spot in the right angle drive.

Made from laser cut steel and billet aluminum, it is machined and assembled in house. You can check it out here

https://zzperformance.com/coll…lingshot-pinion-brace-kit

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Sweet! Kyle D does this actually absorb the stress preventing the case from cracking or breaking or does it just keep all the guts inside when the angle drive goes kablooey?

In all the testing we did the main stress was from the shaft lifting up which is what shatters the yoke and case. With how this is mounted it prevents that upward motion. So to answer your question, it absorbs the stress.

• great to hear Kyle D, I think I’ll get one of these to put in at the same time I install the super charger for added driveline insurance

now that I think about it, I bet the welter 2.5’’ dual exhaust is in the way on mine so installing this brace could be a bit harder. I’ll have to look at it to know for sure

• now that I think about it, I bet the welter 2.5’’ dual exhaust is in the way on mine so installing this brace could be a bit harder. I’ll have to look at it to know for sure

I just installed one on a slingshot with a welter dual 2.5" exhaust. You're good. I also hear turbo is the way to go. ;-) I have those also. (shameless plug)

• I just installed one on a slingshot with a welter dual 2.5" exhaust. You're good. I also hear turbo is the way to go. ;-) I have those also. (shameless plug)

So I’ve heard, and I bet they are awesome products! But, the forced induction for me is the one sitting in my basement for the last month waiting for spring....DDM supercharger!

• I ordered one today as i have just replaced my angle drive last year under warranty so now that i'm not under warranty anymore, i'm hopeful this adds a bit more life to my new angle drive! Thanks Kyle.

• I ordered one today as i have just replaced my angle drive last year under warranty so now that i'm not under warranty anymore, i'm hopeful this adds a bit more life to my new angle drive! Thanks Kyle.

Thanks for the support! Your business is much appreciated!

• Kyle are the existing bolts long enough to go thru the bracket and into the housing or do you need longer bolts?

Looking at @Kyle D's pic above, the original bolts on the side of the angle drive (hex head) look different compared to the bolts on the brace (hex socket).

The factory bolts are not long enough but we include new hex head bolts that match the factory ones.

• Ok Thanks. It looks pretty simple. A summer Saturday morning project.

Even working on the ground with just a jack stand it should only take you 30-45min at the very most. If you own a cordless ratchet it does make getting the bolts at the top of the side cover quite a bit easier. If you do not have one but want a cheap one, harbor freight has one that I used for years before upgrading and it was only about $130 and I never had any issues with it. I think it was called something like the Earthquake EXT. However, the job is fully doable with basic hand tools as well. You can always email me with any questions as well at Kyle@zzperformance.com. I'm pretty good at responding outside of "normal business hours" and on the weekends.

• Even working on the ground with just a jack stand it should only take you 30-45min at the very most. If you own a cordless ratchet it does make getting the bolts at the top of the side cover quite a bit easier. If you do not have one but want a cheap one, harbor freight has one that I used for years before upgrading and it was only about $130 and I never had any issues with it. I think it was called something like the Earthquake EXT. However, the job is fully doable with basic hand tools as well. You can always email me with any questions as well at Kyle@zzperformance.com. I'm pretty good at responding outside of "normal business hours" and on the weekends.

An admirable reputation for any vendor!:thumbsup: