Wrench Day - North San Antonio TX - 29 Feb

• I have been asked to host another wrench day. We chose the 29th of Feb for this.

Any and all welcome. If you have/need work, please let me know so I can pencil you in.

PM me if you need the address again.

MiM  wokka  chavey2

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Would love to do this but work schedule is a problem. Gonna retire for good in a couple years... looking forward to more free time for events like this!

You will enjoy every minute of RETIREMENT as long as you do not go home and pile up in your recliner every day. Retired since Nov. 5, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it, with the exception of when the back kicks in.

• Long time!

Not sure if that day is available, but hopefully so! I have electrical stuff too I'd like to fix up.

Will put it in my calendar and text ya as we get closer.

I think that somebody just forgot about a birthday. Not sure but he might just be in Doghouse

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Can't wait! Just ordered $400+ worth of stuff to do from SlingMods and Amazon. And that doesn't include the $800+ worth of stuff sitting on my table. . . .

And then my daughter asked me if I wanted to go get another tattoo that same Sat. Maybe we can make it a Body Modifications party?

• Can't wait! Just ordered $400+ worth of stuff to do from SlingMods and Amazon. And that doesn't include the $800+ worth of stuff sitting on my table. . . .

And then my daughter asked me if I wanted to go get another tattoo that same Sat. Maybe we can make it a Body Modifications party?

Chris, can you send me a punch list of things you want to complete?

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Things I want to complete, in priority order (but I realize that there is NO WAY I'm getting all of these done):

• Install additional fuse block. Gonna have it all built ready to go so all we have to do is run the main wires.
    • Install Steering Wheel ( MiM - bring your steering wheel puller!)
    • Install Garage door opener.

(Everything from this point down is if we get to it - and I don't plan on it.)

• Remove/reinstall SSV Works Front Pods correctly (I'm told I have a bracket backwards).
    • Track down why my rear camera is working intermittently. I think it's a bad ground or pinched wire.
    • Install Leds - LOTS of Leds. And Halos. And more LEDs.
    • Run wires for front light bar to switches. (Still have to purchase light bar itself.)
    • Rebuild stereo speaker wire harness - yeah, this ain't gonna happen soon.
    • Get that Jolly Roger tattoo on my right wrist.

Is that a big enough punch list for you? :thumbsup:

• I just snagged two more sets of jack stands and a pair of wheel chocks. We should be all set. The local dealer offered to order pizzas to my house to support this event. Bring whatever special drink you may want.

See you all Saturday.

• FYI: I have a tattoo gun and charge competitive hourly rates. Let's move the tattoo to the top of the list. HAHAHAHAH

• I just snagged two more sets of jack stands and a pair of wheel chocks. We should be all set. The local dealer offered to order pizzas to my house to support this event. Bring whatever special drink you may want.

See you all Saturday.

You need to give your dealer a thumbs up --- by name and location. Good Slingshot dealers who support our doing need a big thanks....

• You need to give your dealer a thumbs up --- by name and location. Good Slingshot dealers who support our doing need a big thanks....

For sure. Our local dealer is one of the best in the US. Dave Sears (Owner) of Alamo Cycle Plex truly takes care of his local community. Despite me hosting wrench days at my house and possibly taking away labor hours from his pocket installing mods for the community... he offers to hand over the credit card and write a blank check for pizzas. Pretty bad ass in my book. He asked that I host the next one on a Sunday when they are closed so his team could come hang and help.

https://www.alamocycleplex.com

• For sure. Our local dealer is one of the best in the US. Dave Sears (Owner) of Alamo Cycle Plex truly takes care of his local community. Despite me hosting wrench days at my house and possibly taking away labor hours from his pocket installing mods for the community... he offers to hand over the credit card and write a blank check for pizzas. Pretty bad ass in my book. He asked that I host the next one on a Sunday when they are closed so his team could come hang and help.

https://www.alamocycleplex.com

you doing a good job since you moved to Gods country, keep up the good work. Hope to see you in kerrville.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• 2W2X1 I'll be there! Excited to stretch her legs!

And... My main mod will be oil change. Will stop by autozone before for filter and oil.

What other maintenance could we do Joey? Coolant flush? Think I currently have a mixture of green and orange from when we replaced tank and hoses.

Don't really have any mods I'd tackle Saturday. I have a lot of electrical stuff to do, but don't mind doing that on my own when time allows. OCD kicks in.