Stinger top - shock replacement

• The shocks installed on the stinger top are no longer supporting each side as intended. Anyone replaced them and have the right part numbers?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Could contact Twist Dynamics for that info.

Or

Grab the part number and any other information from the fat body of the strut and search Google. Or use the info to search manufacturing sites of hydraulic gas struts. Find the most common use of that strut and order from the source of your choice.

Or

Wait for someone to chime in with direct info.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Thanks for listing all my options. I called Slingshot only and spoke with Joe R. He asked for an email request. Quickly sent an email. Awaiting their response now. My old shocks are too weathered/worn to get any part data off of. I could measure and play the amazon return game to find them but seems like a waste. Was hoping I wasn't the only one who has done down this path before. I'll be sure to share results when I find the answer.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Off to amazon it is. Twist is demanding $106 for the pair. Should cost less than $40. Smh

• Found a part number for replacement. I am told these work perfectly:

8.25'' Lift Supports Depot SX082P40 Lift Support With Ball Socket | SX082P40-W

$32 shipped is a more affordable cost.

• Turns out Madstad originally used the lift support depot gas lift struts part number SX082P40.

ordering direct cost me $33 delivered as opposed to $106 as twist was asking for the same parts.

quick and easy install.