High Beam head lights are on all of the time

• Final update: Called Polaris about the extended warranty and the headlight housing failing. I got explanation that the technical support team had no choice about denying coverage about 'illumination' headlight warranty. Illumination is specifically mentioned as 'excluded'. But the tier 2 support guy I spoke with compromised and sent a voucher to me to cover the cost of the parts $370. Something about a 1 time courtesy adjustment. So parts on order. Not an ideal outcome but better than I was 2 days ago.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Quoting flipr

support team had no choice about denying coverage about 'illumination' headlight warranty. Illumination is specifically mentioned as 'excluded

Yep, BULLSHIT!

It was not a lamp failure.

It was the housing of the lamp that failed.

And that 1x courtesy.

Probably not...

He may have perceived you as one that would bring litigation and he was just saving the company possible court actions.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• [quote='airoutlaw','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8799-high-beam-head-lights-are-on-all-of-the-time/&postID=308922#post308922']

Quoting flipr

support team had no choice about denying coverage about 'illumination' headlight warranty. Illumination is specifically mentioned as 'excluded

Yep, BULLSHIT!

It was not a lamp failure.

It was the housing of the lamp that failed.

And that 1x courtesy.

Probably not...

He may have perceived you as one that would bring litigation and he was just saving the company possible court actions.

[/quote]

Could be, very true

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Just going to put this out there. The dealer replaced both center bulbs on my sling under warranty. It was the original warranty not extended at the time. Never had any problems with the housing.