Slingshots in the Ozarks Sept 16-20th 2020

• Here is the link. https://slingshotroadsters.com…shots-in-the-ozarks-2020/

I'm hoping to make this my first event I get to go to. I'm have a couple of questions. What should I expect? Also I told my wife that I would take her to Branson to see a couple of shows earlier in the week, would anyone live nearby that I could place my enclosed trailer while i take the wife to Branson for a couple of days? I believe that we will be in the area on Tuesday and get to the roadster event on Friday morning so if there was a secure place to store the trailer during that time it would be great.

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.

• Here is the link. https://slingshotroadsters.com…shots-in-the-ozarks-2020/

I'm hoping to make this my first event I get to go to. I'm have a couple of questions. What should I expect? Also I told my wife that I would take her to Branson to see a couple of shows earlier in the week, would anyone live nearby that I could place my enclosed trailer while i take the wife to Branson for a couple of days? I believe that we will be in the area on Tuesday and get to the roadster event on Friday morning so if there was a secure place to store the trailer during that time it would be great.

Generally there is no problem parking a truck and trailer at any of the motels where your staying. We just got back from a couple of weeks in Florida. Talk nice to the front desk staff and park the Slingshot by the front door under the canopy...Harvey and I parked there for two weeks in Florida. One week in Branson last Oct. Use google maps to take a look at the layout of the motel parking. (double check on the event in Eureka Springs for 2020.)

• In years past we had over 100 SS but sadly last year due to event conflicts it was about half. It is still one of the best events and locations.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• So now we have 3 major events in <2 months:

• Maggie Valley - Mid Aug
    • SSITO - Mid Sept
    • Kerrville - End of Sept

I'ld love to go to all, and was planning on trying to get to MV this year because of all the delays. But everything so close eats up my available time. May have to choose.

• So now we have 3 major events in <2 months:

• Maggie Valley - Mid Aug
    • SSITO - Mid Sept
    • Kerrville - End of Sept

I'ld love to go to all, and was planning on trying to get to MV this year because of all the delays. But everything so close eats up my available time. May have to choose.

Think I would rather go next year to Maggie at regular time as far as temperatures, the other two are looking good. Just want all this stuff to get to a small resemblance of normalcy. Hopefully looking for our epic adventure in September also . We will just have to wait and see.

Keep Three Wheels Down