• Don't really care much, but even though I am a California boy I am going to have to pull for Kansas City in today's Super Bowl. The way I see it San Francisco management allowed the entire "take a knee" thing to destroy football. If management had stepped up the very first time Kipper Snack took a knee and simply told him that personal protests were not allowed on company time they could have squashed the entire thing - unfortunately they did not have the balls to stand up to their employees and it exploded out of control

So - - Go KC!!!!!! - - - kick that liberal SOB team's ass!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I seem to recall a this little document called the First Amendment. Sitting here about 25 miles north of Levi's my buddies and I are all rooting fervently for the Niners. Go SF!

when you are at work being paid by someone else you are under their direction - yes you are free to exercise your rights, but they are also free to let you go - I have NEVER worked for an employer that would have allowed me to protest at the time they were paying me - that was something to do on my dime not theirs

I was born in Oakland and have lived in California all my life and up until Kippersnak the Niners had my support - - - they lost it when they allowed anti american protesters to protest on my time ad money

• I don't follow much sports on a full time basis but I enjoy the Super Bowl. The Steelers would be my team followed by the Eagles. My brother liked the Chiefs and I like their QB. I also have a bad taste from Kaepernick. So... Go Chiefs!

• Grown men playing a chidren's game and acting like it means something.

When any "sports" event or awards extravaganza changes the price of beans corn or gasoline, I'll be interested.

Does anyone call a jockstrap when their lights go out or the toilet backs up? Plumbers and electricians keep civilization civilized. Anything else is lipstick on a pig.

• I seem to recall a this little document called the First Amendment. Sitting here about 25 miles north of Levi's my buddies and I are all rooting fervently for the Niners. Go SF!

Pretty sure when he took that first knee, the First Amendment was the furthest thing from his mind.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I seem to recall a this little document called the First Amendment.

Constitutional First Amendment Right:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

dalancroft - there are some things that get under my skin the best... and that's the fact that it is everyones right to exercise the 1st Amendment, but where did that Right come from??? It was fought for and paid for with the blood of mine - and your kinfolk. It is in fact, a Liberty that is still defended today - but seems to be defended most in a grotesque, perverse manner. Example: Kaper-dick exercising his 1st Amendment right to kneel and not support pride for the nation he lives and thrives well in- is also a nation full of soldiers above ground and below - that gave him that very right to exercise.

Here's how I see it.Here's my constitutional right to tell you and everyone else agreeing with you - the clear cut truth.

The "un-'mericans" that kneel during the National Anthem, and /or destroy the American flag- They are the biggest cowards of this nation. They are cowardice, passive aggressive's - who essentially lack the courage to spit in the faces of those who serve / served. Because - to those who have worn / wear military uniforms - disrespecting their Flag, their Anthem - its the same as spitting on them.

These ungrateful, undeserving, "its all about me", waste of human flesh invertebrates lack the courage to defend our Nation and personal Rights and Liberties. They lack courage in their convictions. They will never walk up to veteran and show such disrespect in their presence - and simply walk away... the truly brave have exercised " Pro aris et focis " and " Pro Deo et patria " as a way of life their entire lives - and don't tolerate such disrespect and perversion.

People like Kaper-Dick? Should go ahead and try.

There are some things you don't use the 1st Amendment as a defense for. Irony defined - without that National Anthem, without the Colors in Old Glory - there would be no 1st Amendment.

LOVE IT OR GET THE HELL OUT!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)