Super Bowl Saturday or Sunday?

• Years ago I hosted reoccurring Super Bowl Party's. Had foam bricks to throw at the TV, air horns, silly string, balloons, glow sticks in team colors. Great time, eventually the party got to be too much for my wife and I to be able to make it to work the next day so we stopped. Lots of talk about making the move to Saturday.

Saturday or Sunday? I like Saturday.

• You know Frankie thats a true sign of getting old :00008356:i completely know the feeling. Just like new years eve. Usually in bed before clock strikes 12:01 as my dad says “what you use to think about all day now takes you all day just to think about it”

• I can honestly say the only Super Bowl i ever watched was in 1969.....And that was also the last Football game that i ever watched....

I'm more of a doer as opposed to a watcher myself. Can't say that I follow football but due to the winter in the north and looking for a way to get past the cabin fever it fills the gap. I will say that the kneeling stuff steered me away for the last few years. I had to look up the 1969 game, Jets vs colts. Jets won, Joe Namath, I remember the Noxzema commercials!

• Life is good. Its late, lights are out. I lit a nice smelling candle, It's calm, I hear the tick of a clock among the glow of the candle. I like it!