Aftermarket pedal options.

• Bought my 2016.5 LE slingshot from original owner about two weeks ago. Doing some aesthetic mods to personalize it and I hate the fact that the pedals have no covers and are very slippery. Anybody have any luck with any aftermarket companies that aren’t $150 for a set. I know they are some on some of the vendor sites and don’t understand why you can get it set for the later models for $80 but pay twice as much for the older models. I’m sure some of the universal ones sold on Amazon and eBay etc will work but figured I would ask here first. Hoping to find a red set to match red accents at a reasonable price.

• Bought my 2016.5 LE slingshot from original owner about two weeks ago. Doing some aesthetic mods to personalize it and I hate the fact that the pedals have no covers and are very slippery. Anybody have any luck with any aftermarket companies that aren’t $150 for a set. I know they are some on some of the vendor sites and don’t understand why you can get it set for the later models for $80 but pay twice as much for the older models. I’m sure some of the universal ones sold on Amazon and eBay etc will work but figured I would ask here first. Hoping to find a red set to match red accents at a reasonable price.

Slingmods, I just installed a set on my 2016 SL

• Red Anti-skid 3M Tape...

+ Cheap in comparison to aftermarket pedal covers but is expensive in comparison to tape.

+ Can be cut to do your own custom shapes.

+ No slip, wet or dry surfaces.

+ Easier to replace than paint.

- Wears a bit faster than a painted surface.

Employing this myself, I would not go to small cut pieces.

Cut large pieces to fit pedals then punch or cut holes/diamonds/paw-prints/whatevah.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: