Part # for ECT (coolant temp sensor)plse step inside to make suggestion of symptoms

• Just a couple of dumb questions.

Are you sure it doesn't work, or are you saying that since you don't hear any noise from it?

Have you tried running a hot wire to the fan to make sure the electric motor itself functions?

Get the engine up to operating temperature and at idle, check to see if you have power to the fan connector itself. If not, simply ground (I believe to complete the circuit in this system, the coolant sensor completes the circuit to ground when it hits the 108C level

Good luck, but it's a very easy diagnostic. You either have a bad sensor, bad relay (you said it's good) a bad electrical motor, or the hardest to find is the last possibility of having a bad connector/broken wire

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Fan doesn't work-haven't ground the circuit, I ran the SS at idle today and it overheated (flashing water temp on gauge) with zero signs of fan engagement-lat time everything worked as it should was before recall of the fuse located @ the battery location. After the recall was done I experience this symptom.

• Sounds like a trip back to your dealer and let him worry about it

Completely agree, that system is pretty easy to diagnose and figure out, but since it was working before you took it in, have them take a look at it. I would definitely not keep running the engine until the light comes on the dash. I need to verify on the Slingshot what temperature that comes on, but on the Solstice/Sky with the same engine that light comes on at 255 degrees.