GOODBYE - I'll be outta here within the next 60 hours

• We're fortunate here in Alabama not to have a lottery.

That would be like wasting money on dental insurance instead of diligently purchasing booze and smokes.

I suspect someday we will have lottery.

When that happens, you will be able to look up, see a tall hill covered in double-wide mobile homes,

and winners actually chewing thier food.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Years ago, I heard an interview with a mathematician about the odds of winning a lottery. When asked how many tickets someone should buy, he replied that the chances of winning are extremely slim, but he felt buying one ticket was reasonable and if the prize amount grew larger than the odds of winning he would buy a second ticket. He was then asked what was so special about his recommendation and he replied that his system was just as good as any other!

I know my chances of winning any lottery are pretty slim, but I still play in hopes of getting lucky. I buy one ticket based on family birthdays and our wedding anniversary plus one random ticket. Whenever either of the 2 multi-state lotteries get to the point where the prize pool is close to the actual odds of winning, I then buy a second random ticket for each of the multi-state lotteries.

I know someone who actually won the Texas Lottery back in the 1980s and I hope that's not as close as I ever get to winning!* The best I've done is to hit 5 of 6 numbers several times.

Back in the late 1980s/early 1990s, Lotto America offered 2 plays for $1 and our office pool hit 5 of 6 numbers, paying us just under $1000. A few people took their cash and the rest of us rolled over everything buying $834 tickets with 1668 chances of winning. Folks were convinced with 1668 chances, we would have some luck, since statistically, we should have hit 4-6 times for at least 4 of 6, but we only hit once for 4 of 6 numbers and only won a little over $30. Talk about disappointment! That was an unpleasant learning lesson that having a lot of tickets still doesn't guarantee Sh..!:cursing:

*I should add that he gave half of his winnings to a co-worker because they had a hand-shake agreement to split if either ever won!

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• I told the girl that i bought the ticket from that it was the winning one. She laughed at me and said I had a better chance of getting pregnant than winning the lottery. So I pulled up my shirt to expose my belly to her and said, look, I'm in my 30th trimester already

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Ummm......sorry to break it to all of you LOSERS.....but I booked my winning ticket with Trivago, and not only did I get the winning ticket, but I saved 26.52% on the price of said ticket, AND got wifi thrown in for free!:thumbsup::00000014::00007555::00007555::00000436::00008356::00008172::00008356::00008172:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• DANG. Somebody won but it wasn't me. Can I stick around a little longer or do i have to leave since i didn't win?

Too late to start calling them friend...

Good news!

As a loser, your chances of survival did not decrease as did the winner's.

As a winner, your number might just come up.

:00000007:  :00007579:  :00007863:  :00008014:  :00007956:   :00007991: :00007793:   :00007872:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Our lotto max needs 7 numbers and i have got all 7 multiple times, now if they would only be all on the same line that would be great and the nice thing about the Canadian lottery is its all TAX free if we will 70 million we get all of it

• Our lotto max needs 7 numbers and i have got all 7 multiple times, now if they would only be all on the same line that would be great and the nice thing about the Canadian lottery is its all TAX free if we will 70 million we get all of it

True, but it's still worth 24% less to convert it to AMERICAN dollars. There goes the tax savings!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I've heard people complain about paying taxes on winning the lottery, but whatever's left over would be a heck of a lot more than I had before!

Most of the wealthy ones who win the lotto let their lawyer create a charity so they don't have to pay any tax. I quit buying tickets when I found out the changed the rules (texas) so you couldn't even win 5 bucks anymore.

• I just want to let you know that I won...you read that correctly! I won! $4. I am asking for your respect of my families privacy while we make our final decisions of what to do with the winnings.

Dude! Hire a professional. So many make poor decisions. You'd be surprised how many people will squander their new-found wealth on something silly like a turbo or 4-wheel conversion!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)