• Dealer just called me.. Service manager said the brake pedal might need some adjustment and it's causing the light to come on. It thinks the brake and accelerator pedal is being applied at the same time. Will stop in on Monday and get it adjusted..

Yes sir! The magnetic brake switch detection would cause that to trip ESP and cruise control function to fail.

That was another part for the ESP warning light.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Dealer just called me.. Service manager said the brake pedal might need some adjustment and it's causing the light to come on. It thinks the brake and accelerator pedal is being applied at the same time. Will stop in on Monday and get it adjusted.. Good people.

Slingmods sales a mechanical switch set up for the brake pedal and you will probably never have that problem again. Or you could make your own like I said before. You will understand why if you try to adjust the magnetic switch yourself. The two switches on the brake master cylinder will also cause the failure light to come on and the cruise to not work. I am on my third set of switches on the master cylinder in 93,000 miles.

• Slingmods sales a mechanical switch set up for the brake pedal and you will probably never have that problem again. Or you could make your own like I said before. You will understand why if you try to adjust the magnetic switch yourself. The two switches on the brake master cylinder will also cause the failure light to come on and the cruise to not work. I am on my third set of switches on the master cylinder in 93,000 miles.

My dealer fixed all the problems this morning. They installed a mechanical switch instead of the "polaris" fix. Ran about 200 miles again today and no problems at all!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• My dealer fixed all the problems this morning. They installed a mechanical switch instead of the "polaris" fix. Ran about 200 miles again today and no problems at all!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Did you have to ask them to do the mechanical switch or did they do so voluntarily? If they recommended/chose to do that, I think your dealer is a keeper!

• Did you have to ask them to do the mechanical switch or did they do so voluntarily? If they recommended/chose to do that, I think your dealer is a keeper!

Voluntarily... The service manager has had this problem on a lot of SS. He looks at it like it's better for the customer and better for the dealership so THEY buy the part and put it on. I think I was there 45min while he fixed it and then took it for a test ride.. Good people.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Voluntarily... The service manager has had this problem on a lot of SS. He looks at it like it's better for the customer and better for the dealership so THEY buy the part and put it on. I think I was there 45min while he fixed it and then took it for a test ride.. Good people.

Who's your dealer... We all like to know the GOOD ones.....