• I've been looking at buying but haven't yet. Still researching. I'm retired and my Wife will retire in about a year. I've been a 50yr motorcycle rider and my Wife loves riding on the back but we've decided we'd like to try something different. We live in Dayton, TN and were wondering if there are members in the area that would like to answer questions as they arise. Looking forward to reading some of the posts and gaining more knowledge... Ride Safe!

Don

I have numerous videos on YouTube at drfubar

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I've been looking at buying but haven't yet. Still researching. I'm retired and my Wife will retire in about a year. I've been a 50yr motorcycle rider and my Wife loves riding on the back but we've decided we'd like to try something different. We live in Dayton, TN and were wondering if there are members in the area that would like to answer questions as they arise. Looking forward to reading some of the posts and gaining more knowledge... Ride Safe!

Don

John Price is in Tenn. Ask away if you cannot find your answers by using the search function. Just about anything and everything is covered already. But if that fails someone will answer your questions. I have been riding since 1964 and still have a Harley that I do not ride, BUT there are 93,000 miles on the Sling since Feb. 2015, I just bought/stole a spare 2016. Just make sure the credit card is paid off before you get the Slingshot. I pretty much think that the average is between $5,000 and $10,000 for mods.

• John Price is in Tenn. Ask away if you cannot find your answers by using the search function. Just about anything and everything is covered already. But if that fails someone will answer your questions. I have been riding since 1964 and still have a Harley that I do not ride, BUT there are 93,000 miles on the Sling since Feb. 2015, I just bought/stole a spare 2016. Just make sure the credit card is paid off before you get the Slingshot. I pretty much think that the average is between $5,000 and $10,000 for mods.

Yes sir, thank you. We are taking a ride this morning to Chattanooga so we can look and touch a few of the models they have in stock... I'll certainly search before I ask..

TheDonFather - Videos

• drfubar pull the trigger and you will not regret it! When you find the local owners you might be surprised how many guys will toss you their keys.

My recommendation: Don't get behind the wheel of a boosted Sling. Unless you want a boosted Sling!

Welcome to the forum - lots of knowledge and help here. Plus me.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• drfubar pull the trigger and you will not regret it! When you find the local owners you might be surprised how many guys will toss you their keys.

My recommendation: Don't get behind the wheel of a boosted Sling. Unless you want a boosted Sling!

Welcome to the forum - lots of knowledge and help here. Plus me.

There are good people everywhere but I've never been comfortable driving someone else's equipment. Even friends who have known me for years.... We are going to look this morning

TheDonFather - Videos

Don

Welcome! If there is anything you want to know, everyone here is super helpful and should be able to answer question you have on the Slingshots, get out there and drive one though, they are a lot of fun!

• Welcome drfubar!

I had to look up Dayton but appears your just a couple hours southeast of us here in Nashville. We have group here called Music City Slingshot Owners. We have met up and done some rides with a group out of your area called Scenic City Slingshots if I remember the name correct. Either way, there are definitely some people around. We'd be glad to help with anything we can. Don't hesitate to reach out.

I know Crockett Powersports there in Chattanooga has assisted with one of the rides to tour the Polaris factory in the past and I've heard good things about their dealings with the slingshot community around them. Hopefully they can get you taken care of if your looking for new. Aside from that we have some great members in our local group as well as on this forum who would be great to get together with.

As FunCycle suggested, be sure to look up Slingshots In The Smokies 2020. Be a great first g2g whether you have one by then or not. Keep us posted on how your looking goes this morning and good luck :thumbsup:

• Welcome! If there is anything you want to know, everyone here is super helpful and should be able to answer question you have on the Slingshots, get out there and drive one though, they are a lot of fun!

Just got home from driving a 2019. What fun! We got our eye on a SLR

TheDonFather - Videos

• Yep, went to Crockett this morning and my Wife and took one for a pretty good ride... I'm in love!

TheDonFather - Videos

• Yep, went to Crockett this morning and my Wife and took one for a pretty good ride... I'm in love!

Please call or text me if you need information and want an excellent deal on an excellent 2018 Slingshot SLR with the Polaris Slingshade top and Polaris rear fender all matching Electric Blue color! My number is 7066336179!

• I've been looking at buying but haven't yet. Still researching

No offense Dr. Fubar, but there is so much out there to read and watch, by the time you're done doing the research, you'll have missed valuable riding time!!!!!

Pull the trigger Doc.

You won't be disappointed!!

:00000156:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Please call or text me if you need information and want an excellent deal on an excellent 2018 Slingshot SLR with the Polaris Slingshade top and Polaris rear fender all matching Electric Blue color! My number is 7066336179!

I'll talk to my Wife about it. Maybe give you a call.

TheDonFather - Videos