FREE - MY loss is your gain - ALREADY SPOKEN FOR

• Time is of the essence.

Last year when i realized that the Superbowl was going to be played in Miami, I scored two, 8th row seats on the 45 yard line on the AFC side. I paid $3300 for each ticket plus another $100 for the restricted parking lot pass. I was so excited to finally get to see the Superbowl in person. I NEVER knew back then that my wife's niece was going to be married in February. Well, today my wife reminded me that her wedding is next SUNDAY - SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!! I went ballistic and we had a HUGE fight about it. She made her point extremely clear that there is no way we can go to both events on the same day. So I'm forced to miss this once in a lifetime event next weekend.

To make it fair to everyone, I am only going to make this offer once. The first person who contacts me that can take our place can go and enjoy the event. We can discuss the details on the times, address etc by text. I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time

Oh, by the way, we already sent her their gift, so you just have to show up. The reception is going be serving Prime Rib and they'll have an open bar. j/k ^^^^^^

PLEASE don't hate me any more than you already do. I've had a bad day today

I finally worked my way through the pile of messages and the invitation has been accepted. Thanks for all the requests. I'll keep everyone in mind if the marriage doesn't work out and she remarries in the future

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited 2 times, last by Funinthesun ().

• Have you considered offering the second ticket to your wife's niece's fiancee and taking him with you?

who knows - perhaps the wedding date might not be that important to him :evil:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Funinthesun

Changed the title of the thread from “FREE - MY loss is your gain” to “FREE - MY loss is your gain - ALREADY SPOKEN FOR”.