Nascar Windshield

• Received & installed the NASCAR Tallboy Windscreen today. Looks really great with the Bullet Speed Top. With this top if gives a nice clean flow. You can see in the profile how well it contours with the top. Temps in the low 40s today. I did a ride purposely with an open face helmet. Cockpit felt comfortable no turbulence. Winds were 10-14 mph. I have a stock exhaust. The ride had some stop & go (red lights), along with local highway time. No exhaust fumes noted. I'm 5' 8" and it was really annoying with the stock short style ripper windscreen. I really didn't like the top of the windscreen as centered in view. I'm OK looking through or above. So glad the NASCAR tallboy puts the vision through. The annoying top line is out of normal view. Good purchase!

Next Baker Air Wings for summer rides and the top on mode. Most likely will look into a NASCAR Sportster windscreen for top-off summer mode.

• Looks great with those colors Frankie55 thanks for posting , Enjoy !

Whether , Bullet Speed , Twist Dynamics , or Slingshade, The Nascar Windshield is the one top designed to fit all, The extra ten degrees of slope and 6 '' of side to side arch makes for an aerodynamically correct windshield, with or without a top !

https://allthingsslingshot.com…os=1&_sid=42fa13c85&_ss=r

• Looks great with those colors Frankie55 thanks for posting , Enjoy !

Whether , Bullet Speed , Twist Dynamics , or Slingshade, The Nascar Windshield is the one top designed to fit all, The extra ten degrees of slope and 6 '' of side to side arch makes for an aerodynamically correct windshield, with or without a top !

https://allthingsslingshot.com…os=1&_sid=42fa13c85&_ss=r

Kevin do you happen to have any photos of this windshield with your EZ T Top Roof system?

• Bringing this back for any updates you all can give.

I just bought the Twist canvas top from kev at Allthingslingshot.

I'm 5'7'' and don't mind looking though the shield. I also don't want the shield too short and bounce air up into the roof and causing turbulance.

What is the recommended height? I'm thinking the Nascar +5.

• I'm 5'11" and have the original tall boy and love it. I look right through it. The tallboy +2 works well if you have a top and want it to go almost to the roof line.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I'm 5'11" and have the original tall boy and love it. I look right through it. The tallboy +2 works well if you have a top and want it to go almost to the roof line.

With a top, does it reflect air into the roof or just flow across, or just totally go over it?

• With a top, does it reflect air into the roof or just flow across, or just totally go over it?

I've only driven the tallboy +2 with a slingshade that a customer had here at our shop and my experience with that was I still got some air flow into the cabin but it was definitely isolated up top since there was only about 3" between the lens of the windshield and the top. To me that was a nice combo. If I lived in a state where we had more sun and warm weather I would likely do something similar. With your twist top you'll likely have a similar experience I would think. The thing I like about the NASCAR windshield is that its slanted back more than the others so the lens follows the same lines as the "A Pillar" of the tops. Most windshields do not have as much angle so to me they look a little strange and these blend in a lot better.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I've had the NASCAR style Plus 2 windshield with my TD Canvas Top for2+ years now. My only complaint about the windshield is that the molding of the base seems to have been a little off because I had to shift the hood forward so the base of the windshield would clear the hood and there is around 1/2" gap between the rear edge of the hood and the side dash trim piece that goes under the rear edge of the hood. At least plastic fills in the area under the rear edge of the hood, but the stock Blade that came on my 2015 Slingshot and the MadStad Single Adjustable 13" windshield I replaced the blade with both had a much smaller gap between the rear edge of the hood and the forward section of the side dash trim pieces.

Here's a picture of the gap showing both sides of the hood. Yes, I know the hood is dirty.:(

• I have read in other posts that the Slingshot itself may not be perfectly square. I'm sure they are not assembled with as stict of a tolerance as a Ford or Chevy plant.

Look at tge angle drive and all its noise...whoever heard of a rearend not using shims to set pinion gear depth?!

• I have read in other posts that the Slingshot itself may not be perfectly square. I'm sure they are not assembled with as stict of a tolerance as a Ford or Chevy plant.

Look at tge angle drive and all its noise...whoever heard of a rearend not using shims to set pinion gear depth?!

I'm sure that Polaris bean counters felt they could save at least 50 cents for each shim they didn't use!:/