Other 3 wheeled vehicles

• I don’t know all the answers but I think they started this whole thing about five years too soon.

My wife and I just made a trip to San Antonio, stopped couple of times for quick break and there were four or five cars sitting at charging stations each time. People were sitting in the car waiting for charge. I am sorry, just can’t see it right now. Almost same thing on solar panels, still having problems on getting credit or power back when no sun. Just my $.02

See you in Maggie in my gas operated Slingshot.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I don’t know all the answers but I think they started this whole thing about five years too soon.

My wife and I just made a trip to San Antonio, stopped couple of times for quick break and there were four or five cars sitting at charging stations each time. People were sitting in the car waiting for charge. I am sorry, just can’t see it right now. Almost same thing on solar panels, still having problems on getting credit or power back when no sun. Just my $.02

See you in Maggie in my gas operated Slingshot.

JUST SAYIN

Image result for Barney Rubble In Car GIF

• I bought an ebike with dual batteries when I was unable to drive while the Texas Medical Advisory Board decided if I should still have DL. With 2 batteries, it was supposed to have a range up to 100 miles, but the battery seemed to go down rather quickly when I was pretty much just using the battery and not pedaling. I only rode it a few times before they finally made a decision in my favor, allowing me to get my DL renewed. I'm keeping the ebike to ride for short local trips. Electric vehicles are ideal for relatively short trips where the range will allow someone to go someplace and get back for overnight charging or, even better, when their range is enough to accommodate several local trips before needing to recharge the battery. I've read where some folks who bought electric trucks have complained about how quickly the battery would run down when towing a boat or actually using it like a real truck. Anyone who plans on taking long trips that would require refueling a gas vehicle are more than likely going to be disappointed with an electric vehicle.

• The $100,000+ Ford all electric truck has an actual usable range of 100 to 150 miles when towing on flat land. Pull a 32 foot camper up into the mountains . . . you better live half way up that mountain.

Practical only for builders and such that work a small area close to home.

• That is a lot better then the new Jeep Wrangler Hybrid. It gets 26 miles when all electric is selected. But then that puts 740 HP to the wheels. Mainly used for rock crawling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Thought this was neat. Designer is using an engine out of a Honda RC51. I had one of those for a while and what an amazing V-twin sport bike. This looks neat. I realize it'll never be commercial but it's a cool concept that would sound amazing.

hodge-hawk-trike-con-2.jpg

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• On April 21, 1958, a peculiar little vehicle rolled into the streets of London, garnering attention and turning heads. The Brütsch Mopetta, a 50cc microcar hailing from Stuttgart, Germany, was now available for purchase in the UK capital at a price of £200. This one-seater, three-wheeler was a fascinating blend of innovation, style, and quirkiness, capturing the imagination of a post-war generation eager for something fresh and exciting.

The brainchild of Egon Brütsch, a German engineer and designer, the Mopetta was designed with urban commuting in mind. Weighing a mere 130 pounds, it was powered by a tiny 50cc ILO V50 engine, which allowed it to reach a top speed of 21 miles per hour. Despite its modest size and power, the Mopetta managed to make a big impression on the microcar scene.

One of the most striking features of the Brütsch Mopetta was its unique appearance. With a rounded, almost bubble-like body and a distinctive three-wheel design, it stood out from other vehicles of the time. The body was made from lightweight fiberglass, and it featured a small windshield and a canvas roof, providing a modicum of protection from the elements.

The Mopetta was not just a stylish novelty, however. It was also an eco-friendly option for city dwellers, offering excellent fuel efficiency at a time when petrol prices were on the rise. Its compact size made it perfect for navigating the crowded streets of London and finding parking spaces with ease.

Despite its charm and potential advantages, the Brütsch Mopetta was ultimately a short-lived venture. Production was limited, with only 14 units ever made. This rarity has made the Mopetta a highly sought-after collector's item in the world of vintage automobiles.

Looking back on the Brütsch Mopetta, it's impossible not to appreciate the ingenuity and creativity that went into designing this unique microcar. It serves as a fascinating snapshot of a bygone era and a reminder of the endless possibilities that exist in the world of automotive design. .

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch