Slinglines Dash Mounted Cup Holder w/Sun Visor

• Slingmods received the Slinglines Dash Mounted Cup Holder w/Sun Visor recently and probably are mailing the pre-orders out as we speak. Before I order one, I was wanting some feedback from those of you who have received them. My questions are:

a. Is it strong enough to hold an insulated cup, such as a YETI, without any bending out of shape?

b. Does it cause the pins to come loose when holding heavy cups?

c. Any issues with the inside cup holder interfering with the steering wheel?

d. For those of you who have a YETI cup or similar insulated cup, any issues with the fit and holding it in place?

Thx

polaris-slingshot-dash-mounted-cup-holders-with-sun-visor-main.jpg

• No! I do not like that, it is in the way

• Just received and installed the Slinglines Dash Cupholder and it was everything I expected. It was an easy install, will hold my 30 oz YETI cup without any problems and more than likely it will hold any insulated cup without bending or coming loose. It is sturdy. The cupholder should have been a Polaris OEM part as it is a perfect and natural looking fit. Also, as a matter of info, you can easily see your infotainment center and also it does not interfere with the steering wheel. One of the best mods made to date and I highly recommend it to everyone.

• It's a 1000% worse when you have an almost empty cup and using the Double Bubble Polaris windshield. I had a big gulp fly up out of the stock cup holder, hang in mid air and do a couple Linda Blair exorcist moves before it got dumped all over me and sucked out of the cabin. Not a fun way to spend the rest of the day trying to clean up the sticky soda remains once I got home

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• It's a 1000% worse when you have an almost empty cup and using the Double Bubble Polaris windshield. I had a big gulp fly up out of the stock cup holder, hang in mid air and do a couple Linda Blair exorcist moves before it got dumped all over me and sucked out of the cabin. Not a fun way to spend the rest of the day trying to clean up the sticky soda remains once I got home

On high speed runs I have to remove the cup holders, because with the DDM console piece the cup holders no longer snap in. You can remove them in the winter time for a little cockpit heat. On the track if the rear tire is smoking in the turns you WILL know it because the smoke WILL be coming up thru the holes into the cockpit.

• I and the wife have the Big Yeti style cups (Wally world brand Bubba) Ive never had one come out the cupholders when empty (they have a pretty good mass)We use the long food grade silicon straws idea that Sam Owens came up That's why I was asking about the new cupholders Id hate to be covered by a lot soda if one came out.