UPDATE LAS VEGAS SLINGSHOT REVEAL

• Just an update about what is going on Tuesday night.

Polaris has their dealers out there for their conference and the dealers have been invited to the reveal also.

The Strip rides are only going to be just that. You get to do a demo ride in a 2020 down the strip. I was hoping for a cruse for all of us but no. As for me I want to drive one not ride in one, each his own.

The event will also have a static display of the 2020's, I am hoping for all kinds of pictures and all the tech I can get. Dave and will be busy on that part also.

The reveal event is only for that night, nothing else is planned by Polaris that we know of for the public.

We are having a meet up on Tuesday at 2pm at the Lazy dog Restaurant town square in South Las Vegas. This will include some of the local slingers and it should be a blast.

Their is a planned cruse to Oatman AZ on Thursday for anyone who is interested, this will be with the locals not Polaris.

See you there tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Jamesgn

• Sounds good!

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone and will be happy to go over the tech differences for anyone while there also.

See everyone tomorrow at 2 :)