4-seat Corvette - Perfect vehicle for owners of 4-seat Slingshots?

• Own a rare 4-door factory 1980 Corvette.

Seems to be a lot of bullshit in that statement.

The words 'a 1980 Corvette' appear to be true...

But, I question the words 'own rare 4-door factory'.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Own a rare 4-door factory 1980 Corvette.

Seems to be a lot of bullshit in that statement.

The words 'a 1980 Corvette' appear to be true...

But, I question the words 'own rare 4-door factory'.

The article does say that they were manufactured 'for customers' by California Custom Coachworks. I assume they were made to order for corvette customers and were commissioned or sanctioned by Chevrolet. So does that qualify as factory? I say not really but it's as close as your gonna get.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The article does say that they were manufactured 'for customers' by California Custom Coachworks. I assume they were made to order for corvette customers and were commissioned or sanctioned by Chevrolet. So does that qualify as factory? I say not really but it's as close as your gonna get.

I us to be up on everything Corvette for years options and pretty much everything, but I do not believe that was a GM product or made by GM. The only out the door by GM was the concept Nomad Style station wagon for the auto shows (Early 50's). If I remember correctly there were 2 made, one was destroyed and other is still around somewhere. Also, back with the 1968 model I think it was there was also a station wagon top model that was being made by a custom shop. At one time I had all kinds of Corvette books but I gave them all away to a collector over 30 years ago.

• I us to be up on everything Corvette for years options and pretty much everything, but I do not believe that was a GM product or made by GM. The only out the door by GM was the concept Nomad Style station wagon for the auto shows (Early 50's). If I remember correctly there were 2 made, one was destroyed and other is still around somewhere. Also, back with the 1968 model I think it was there was also a station wagon top model that was being made by a custom shop. At one time I had all kinds of Corvette books but I gave them all away to a collector over 30 years ago.

I think I remember seeing pics of a Corvette 'wagon a long time ago. Late 1960s seems about right. I Googled "Corvette Station Wagon" and this is one of the inks I found - https://www.carthrottle.com/post/wve5636/.