The Haltech iC-7 Digital Dash Is Here!

• Looks great! Any chance we could get a still photo so we can see the mount?

Also... great looking rear exit exhaust!! :thumbsup:

It's not mounted yet. However, you'll never see the mount. It will be about the same size as the dash and just have a "L" bracket to mount to the steering column.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• It's not mounted yet. However, you'll never see the mount. It will be about the same size as the dash and just have a "L" bracket to mount to the steering column.

Safe to assume this exhaust is for the turbo(aka 2.5")?

Also is it above the frame(through the tranny tunnel) or below the frame?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Kyle D

I am correct in assuming that this only works with the Haltech ECM or can you connect to the stock ECM?

It will NOT work with the stock ECM. Hooking it to the Haltech ECM would be one option. That setup is about about $2800 full retail for the ECM, plug and play harness, and the digital dash all from Haltech. You'd then have additional expenses for things like FlexFuel, wide band, haltech gauges, etc. That could potentially bring it up to around $3500 for a full setup like that. I am working on another option that will hopefully be around the $2k mark and will include a new ECM, plug and play harness, and this digital dash. You will also have flexfuel capabilities if you want it along with a few other cool features. Should be ready for purchase early summer once I finalize the harness design. You'll also be able to check it out in Maggie in person but I'll be making more posts and revealing more about the full setup once it is closer to being done.

• Safe to assume this exhaust is for the turbo(aka 2.5")?

Also is it above the frame(through the tranny tunnel) or below the frame?

We will have options for both turbo and NA. The exhaust will fit either setup. The NA setup will require the use of our Slingshot header. The system for either setups uses a 3" down pipe and goes to 2.5" as it goes through the trans tunnel above the frame rails. We are also planning on ceramic coating the exhaust black so it blends in with the rear of the Slingshot and is a little less noticeable.

• It will NOT work with the stock ECM. Hooking it to the Haltech ECM would be one option. That setup is about about $2800 full retail for the ECM, plug and play harness, and the digital dash all from Haltech. You'd then have additional expenses for things like FlexFuel, wide band, haltech gauges, etc. That could potentially bring it up to around $3500 for a full setup like that. I am working on another option that will hopefully be around the $2k mark and will include a new ECM, plug and play harness, and this digital dash. You will also have flexfuel capabilities if you want it along with a few other cool features. Should be ready for purchase early summer once I finalize the harness design. You'll also be able to check it out in Maggie in person but I'll be making more posts and revealing more about the full setup once it is closer to being done.

Thanks

I just wanted to make that clear - I got the impression some thought it would be plug and play with a stock ECM.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We will have options for both turbo and NA. The exhaust will fit either setup. The NA setup will require the use of our Slingshot header. The system for either setups uses a 3" down pipe and goes to 2.5" as it goes through the trans tunnel above the frame rails. We are also planning on ceramic coating the exhaust black so it blends in with the rear of the Slingshot and is a little less noticeable.

Your turbo just became sexier........really running out of reasons not to make the jump for at least one of the slings.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.