Rear spoiler / wing options?

• The cheapest option is to buy your wing off of Ebay and mount it to the frame and rear panel. I did that and it cost me around $250 for a carbon fiber wing from China. IMHO it looks the best and is out of the way from the roll hoops. There are threads on this somewhere in this forum or on the dark side.

• The cheapest option is to buy your wing off of Ebay and mount it to the frame and rear panel. I did that and it cost me around $250 for a carbon fiber wing from China. IMHO it looks the best and is out of the way from the roll hoops. There are threads on this somewhere in this forum or on the dark side

I also prefer deck mount over roll hoop.

I was looking at several different wings on Amazon and Ebay.

Fabricating brackets to attach to aluminum rear sub-frame shouldn't be a problem.

I am trying to figure out width, bracket rise, and bracket spacing. Hoping to find some photos of what others have installed.

Seems that the width options are 57", 53", 43"

Bracket rise seems to be the more challenging. Most seem to be around 6.5". That seems a bit too short in relation to the roll hoops. I was hoping to get it around the same height as the hoops.

• I found a set of 10 inch brackets off of ebay which i will be using, if i had if figured right it should be close the the height of the roll hoops.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Take a look at this wing from slingmods - the price is high, but I love the way that it mounts to the frame from the underside using factory bolt holes - - even if its not what you want it might give you some different mounting ideas

Polars Slingshot GT style rear wing

pull up the pictures and take a close look - it uses spacers and longer bolts in the three factory mounting holes on the bottom of the rear deck lid - - I love that there is no drilling or other changes that are not reversible - - probably would not be to hard to make a similar mounting bracket to use with a different wing.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies