Outstanding Customer Servce

• Just heads up chris and Christian outstanding customer service had few problems with stereo and over ordered lights they took care of both above and beyond really appreciated guys this is why I pretty much only order from them,Thanks:thumbsup:

• Just gonna give a shout out to SlingMods again. Got a reply back from William to a question I posted over the weekend. His answer was perfect and very detailed, much more than just a "Yes" or "No". Unfortunately, his answer showed that the product wouldn't fit my needs, so they lost that sale . . . . but that kind of response is what gets me to come back and he'll get the next sale because of it. That's Outstanding Customer Service!

Thank you William! :thumbsup:

• Its shout out time....again. I bought a Metricks SLR fender from slingmods last spring and was very happy with it. Last weekend will riding I noticed a new rattle and after investigating I found the rear brace had broken where it comes out of the fiberglass and the paint had chipped from the fender movement . I contacted slingmods and was told they would contact the manufacturer and get back with me. I wasn't holding my breath. I was pleased to get a quick response and a positive one made it even better. At this point I need to give a big shout out to the Metricks company who agreed to repair and paint the fender at no cost. All they asked was that I pay shipping. As I said before this fender was a little over a year old and they could have said to buy another one but stood behind the product and I commend them for that. Would they have done that if I bought direct from them?

Maybe but Slingmods did all the work and I just dropped the fender off at the UPS store. And it all went down in 24 hours. Customer service at its best!