New Years Resolution

• Every year around this time, I start to think about what New Years Resolution I want to make on January 1st. But without fail, those resolutions NEVER last the entire year. Don't get me wrong. Some years are better than others, but none seem to last the entire 365 days. So for 2020, I have decided that I'm going to finish EVERYTHING I start. With 10 days left in this year, I figured why not try it to see if I can apply that retroactively for 2019. I've done my best so far. As of noon time today, I have made a huge dent into finishing what I've started. So far I finished both an apple and blueberry pie, three half gallons of ice cream, an open bottle of Patron, Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker Black. By Christmas eve I probably will have finished that freshly tapped keg of Corona as well. It looks like at this pace, I'll also finish that bottle of Pepto Bismol. Take it from me and don't try this at home

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My 2020 resolution is about cleaning up the garage and getting more organized with my tools and mechanical work.

To that end, I bought a new toy box. Now I can collect all my tools in one place, and get rid of about 7 small tool boxes - and get all my regularly used tools off the work table!

this is a US General (Harbor Freight) box, 24W x 22D. 8 drawers lower cabinet ($239) and an 8-drawer top chest ($199). It rolls nicely (as long as the garage floor is clean), and all the drawers have rubber mat liners. This should hold all & organize my tools with plenty of space to grow. Should also be able to wheel my tools to the slingshot when doing work. One of my worst habits is taking tools out of a box I cannot move, and then just tossing 'em on a work table when I'm tired after getting the job done. Hopefully, this will fix that!👨‍🔧

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Yes , the difference between Men and Boys is only the quantity and price of the toys!

The only problem I see Doc&Ruby is that if your like me , might take couple months to get all the tools arranged and sorted in their proper drawer. Still working on mine, have changed few times, but getting there.

Happy New Year to you and the captain!

Keep Three Wheels Down