Welter performance

• I had this exhaust installed yesterday and I am very happy with it in every way looks, and sound it has it all!! Jeff and his guys were great to work with and willing to do everything possible to make the customer happy. I even got a couple of t-shirts from them lol. Thank you Jeff and your whole Welter performance team you guys rock!! If anyone is looking for an out the back exhaust check them out they have their sling with the exhaust by their trailer to look, touch, and hear. Or look me up I will be glad to demo mine for you.
    WP Dual - Welter Performance

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• I had this exhaust installed yesterday and I am very happy with it in every way looks, and sound it has it all!! Jeff and his guys were great to work with and willing to do everything possible to make the customer happy. I even got a couple of t-shirts from them lol. Thank you Jeff and your whole Welter performance team you guys rock!! If anyone is looking for an out the back exhaust check them out they have their sling with the exhaust by their trailer to look, touch, and hear. Or look me up I will be glad to demo mine for you.
    WP Dual - Welter Performance

Awesome - Glade u are happy - Looks Good

enjoy -have a great time - c u in the Adirondacks
    .............................................................. tom n carol

• I had the Duals installed in SSITS16, it does fit with the Assault fender. Today I noticed that I had a rattle in the back, so I went back home to investigate. The rattle was coming from the swing arm bracket where it bolts to the fender, the rubber flap had pulled out between the bracket and the fender so that bolt was rattling. It seems there is just barely enough clearance between the exhaust pipe and the swing arm bracket, so the rubber flap had melted/burned and pulled from under the bolt and the exhaust pipe had bent the bracket. I may have to modify the bracket for more clearance between the bracket and the pipe. I just cut the burnt section out of the flap and reinstalled making sure that all of the fender bolts were tight, which gives me just a little more clearance ( the thickness of the rubber flap ) we will see if this is enough. Time and miles will tell. Have a HAPPY AND SAFE 4th