Shelby American - The Real Carroll Shelby Story

• I just watched the 2019 documentary Shelby American on netflix - - if like me you love the cars that this man was involved in making I highly recommend you watch this - - tons of great old film footage and interviews with the people involved I absolutely loved it

even if you don't have Netflix it would be worth signing up for just to watch this - :love:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As a side note I had no clue that Shelby was involved in the design of the Dodge Viper 8|

• Have you seen the movie that is out on the 'big' screen?

No I have not seen Ford vs Ferrari, but the subject is well covered in the Shelby movie as it was Shelby's design team that made many of the changes that finally made the GT40's competitive

• I'm sure they're just hackers from India like the ones trying to sell you an extended warrantee on a used camel or confirming you bought an I-phone from Amazon. Total losers who aren't qualified to flip burgers of follow a horse picking up what the horses are laying down if you know what I mean

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I constantly have people calling me to buy properties I own in different states. Just a bunch of vultures trying to scam me. I have a few choice lines to ensure there are no future calls. I'd share them with you but we have those red flag laws now.....

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)