Have a few ??? for DDM Works......

• Im interested in the sway bar, sway bar end links, and the sway bar mounts BUT my issue is I DONT wont anything RED on my Slingshot, if it isn't Black or Blue its not for me..so with that being said, I see that you offer color choices for the END LINKS ( Blue Fire is my choice ), but is it possible to get the SWAY BAR in Blue Fire also ??? And the sway bar mounts in Blue Fire ???

Im afraid to ask BUT have to, if the Polyurethane bushings in the sway bar mounts can be in Blue or even Black, instead of RED....??? And last but not least can you help me understand the 2 holes on the sway bar, I know one is for stiffness and the other for less stiffness BUT is that in relation to aggressive driving …??? Thank for you time & help...

• Im interested in the sway bar, sway bar end links, and the sway bar mounts BUT my issue is I DONT wont anything RED on my Slingshot, if it isn't Black or Blue its not for me..so with that being said, I see that you offer color choices for the END LINKS ( Blue Fire is my choice ), but is it possible to get the SWAY BAR in Blue Fire also ??? And the sway bar mounts in Blue Fire ???

Im afraid to ask BUT have to, if the Polyurethane bushings in the sway bar mounts can be in Blue or even Black, instead of RED....??? And last but not least can you help me understand the 2 holes on the sway bar, I know one is for stiffness and the other for less stiffness BUT is that in relation to aggressive driving …??? Thank for you time & help...

Angie@DDMWorks can get this answered for you. She should chime in here or feel free to give us a call 864-438-4949

Thanks,

Dave

LOLOL.... I WAS THE SAME WAY ABOUT NOT HAVING ANYTHING RED ON MY SS. I ONLY WANTED GREY OR BLACK, BUT THEN IT STARTED TO LOOK TO DARK. THE WIFE SAID TO LEAVE SOME RED ON IT FOR A BETTER CONTRASTING COLOR. I'M HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT. BEFORE I EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP OF MY SS, I WENT A BOUGHT 8 CANS OF PLASTIDIP TO SPRAY PAINT ALL THE RED OFF MY SS.

Be safe and God bless!

• LOLOL.... I WAS THE SAME WAY ABOUT NOT HAVING ANYTHING RED ON MY SS. I ONLY WANTED GREY OR BLACK, BUT THEN IT STARTED TO LOOK TO DARK. THE WIFE SAID TO LEAVE SOME RED ON IT FOR A BETTER CONTRASTING COLOR. I'M HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT. BEFORE I EVEN TOOK OWNERSHIP OF MY SS, I WENT A BOUGHT 8 CANS OF PLASTIDIP TO SPRAY PAINT ALL THE RED OFF MY SS.

....Believe me there are other colors to contrast with besides RED......there will be NO RED on my Slingshot....Not trying to slow my shyt down .....8o

Hey there!

So, I can help with getting the sway bar and mounts powder coated for you. It is about a two week turn around time. However, I can only offer red bushings. If this is something you would like to do, please give me a call and I can get the order put in for you!

• Hey there!

So, I can help with getting the sway bar and mounts powder coated for you. It is about a two week turn around time. However, I can only offer red bushings. If this is something you would like to do, please give me a call and I can get the order put in for you!

Why thank you for getting back to me , now I just have to convince myself that I can either live with that little bit of red (which I doubt ) or spray paint the outside edge of those bushing 🤔🤔🤔.......let me decide and I'll call when I know, again thank you.....

Also how about the last question about the 2 holes on the sway bar......???

• Why thank you for getting back to me , now I just have to convince myself that I can either live with that little bit of red (which I doubt ) or spray paint the outside edge of those bushing 🤔🤔🤔.......let me decide and I'll call when I know, again thank you.....

Also how about the last question about the 2 holes on the sway bar......???

Good news! I will send you a PM :D:D:D