Photo Competition #11 - Your Favorite Slingshot Photo Of 2019

• "Your Favorite Slingshot Photo Of 2019"

Firstly, thank you for those who voted. Pretty cool to be included with some of the amazing photos we've had win so far. Definitely amongst great company as is usually the case here... Secondly, let's get the next topic going! Let's see your favorite photo from this year. Picture should still incorporate your slingshot in it but past that the details are up to you as long as you think it's the best one you took this year. Could be in the middle of one of the year's g2g's or a trip away to a breathtaking location. All up to you and should provide the chance for many great entries. No need to provide time stamps etc, we'll take your word for it that it was 2019, just trying to gather up some of the best pictures around the forum from this year.

Please make sure to add "This is my entry" to your picture, especially if you have multiple posted. Deadline will be December 28th, 2019.

Rules and guidelines:

-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.

- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).

- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.

- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has

both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.

- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.

- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the

deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!

- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and

vice versa).

- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be

revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the first competition

will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.

- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for

a specific contest.

- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.

• Deadline: December 28th, 2019
  • Well, you didn't say "Best" picture, just your favorite. This is my favorite. Yes, my SS is in this pic - dead center at the top - the black spot since I don't have LEDs. There were close to 100 SS's out for a night ride in San Antonio. My youngest daughter (18 yr old) went with me and she said she thought I was Kewl! Hoz'bout dat?! I have peaked as a Dad!

This is my entry!

• This pic was taken this summer in Newark Ohio . This was originally the headquarters for the longaberger basket company and is currently undergoing renovation into a hotel. Mine is the red one in the middle

• From a artistic photography stand point this may not be the prettiest picture but it is my favorite from this year. It was taken at the Indy Airstrip Attack that rabtech and I attended. Aside from the blistering heat......and rain, it was a great weekend. We (Rab, Ghost and his wife, and larry) all stayed at the same hotel, we were close to each other in the pits each day, we were helping each other out, and shared some meals, some stories, and a lot of laughs. It was a great weekend with great people. This is my entry.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Loved the event, glad I got to attend and yes it was exciting seeing you guys do what you do, I do have some video that will stay private because I know now what a (PANDA) sounds like when he is sleeping....😁 and he also has some audio of someone that stops breathing in there sleep............:00007956:

• Had a great time there!

We enjoyed the friendly competition to the fullest. It’s always awesome to race with folks that’ll loan you parts and help you put them on just so you can make it to the next round where they will do their best to beat you to the stripe. Good times and Great Friends!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• TheWickedReaper

Changed the title of the thread from “Photo Competition #11 Voting - Your Favorite Slingshot Photo Of 2019” to “Photo Competition #11 - Your Favorite Slingshot Photo Of 2019”.
  • Well this is not the most artistic photo either. In fact, it may set the record for most outhouses in a single pic. However this was one of the best days ever in the Slingshot! Is was drag day at the Sundre Slingfest where 7 of us went to an abandoned airstrip and ran for times against each other. Everyone was in a fantastic mood and had a blast running head-to-head. This pic is of me on the left going up against Jim Chamberlain on the right. We each gained about 5 mph from the red rear protection plates (scientific fact). This is my entry.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• I need to learn how to stop and take pictures when I am out riding - - for some reason once I start moving unless I need to pee or get gas or eat I tend to just keep moving - - - I probably have missed a lot of great photo opportunities

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Waiting in line for the SS world record attempt parade at SSITS 2019. The Sunset red one is mind with the Slingshade. This is my entry.

SlingSC, please take some landscape photos for me, along with your portrait photos. I can do so much more with landscape. This is a classic view for a rear shot. It is really great!

Just saying!