TURBO KITS UNDER $2500!!!!!!!!!!

• Have you been thinking about going turbo? Now is the time to do it. The best turbo kit on the market just got better! For today only you can get a complete bolt on turbo kit for your Slingshot for under $2500!!! You read that right UNDER $2500!!! They’re going faster than Oprah can yell “YOU get a turbo kit! YOU get a turbo kit! YOUUUU get a turbo kit! Everybody gets a turbo kit!!! You can get yours here https://zzperformance.com/coll…laris-slingshot-turbo-kit

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Damn it Kyle! I hate you! ;( =O||:/ :love:<3:!:

I already decided I was gonna wait on the Turbo and bought the TV instead. And NOW you lower the price on the Turbo. F! FuXX! FuXK!

How long the deal good til? I've got a nice check coming in January that I was planning on paying off everything and THEN looking at the turbo. Maybe I get it then???

• Damn it Kyle! I hate you! ;( =O||:/ :love:<3:!:

I already decided I was gonna wait on the Turbo and bought the TV instead. And NOW you lower the price on the Turbo. F! FuXX! FuXK!

How long the deal good til? I've got a nice check coming in January that I was planning on paying off everything and THEN looking at the turbo. Maybe I get it then???

Unfortunately, this deal is only through today. They will be 10% off tomorrow. Today is a way better deal. The kids don't need to eat and ramen is better than you remember. Get out that credit card!!! LOL

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• If I didn't already have my Hahn Stage 2 Turbo Kit, I'd be abusing my credit card for this! Doesn't matter what I'm waiting for a price drop to buy, as soon as I identify a it'll never get cheaper than this and jump on a purchase, the price inevitably goes down some more! I just need to content myself that I bought it at the best price I could find.