Best Windscreen for Use W/Bullet Speed Top?

• OK People I just finished talking to Dan Herrera, I now have new insurance on the Harley and both Slings. The total is $973 per year which is $415 cheaper that State Farm for better coverage. Tomorrow we are going for Home and Auto

Yep, Dan also hooked me up.

• I put a lot of thought into the best windshield with the Bullet Speed canvas top. After reviewing some pictures posted by kev & wokka the Nascar Style looks great. Also had a great review from Br4hm4. Wrestled with the tallboy or the +2. After consulting the magic 8 ball. It's signs pointed to the standard tallboy

Pulled the trigger on the Nascar Style Tallboy and a windshield support brace. Merry Christmas to me!

• I put a lot of thought into the best windshield with the Bullet Speed canvas top. After reviewing some pictures posted by kev & wokka the Nascar Style looks great. Also had a great review from Br4hm4. Wrestled with the tallboy or the +2. After consulting the magic 8 ball. It's signs pointed to the standard tallboy

Pulled the trigger on the Nascar Style Tallboy and a windshield support brace. Merry Christmas to me!

For a "New Years" gift may want to consider the Baker 'Air Wings'. Brings some air into the cockpit on warm days. Do you remember the 'air funnels' I had on my Slingshot. Brings in some good air movement.

• For a "New Years" gift may want to consider the Baker 'Air Wings'. Brings some air into the cockpit on warm days. Do you remember the 'air funnels' I had on my Slingshot. Brings in some good air movement.

Absoulty, they are next on my list. Gotta pace the fun!

Thanks!

You really can't go wrong. I have both the tallboy and the +2. I love both of them.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I just received a set of MeanSling Hoop Storage Bags. Prefect fit for a canvas top and will work well with the SlingLow storage racks. Bags have a custom Velcro Secure System designed specifically for use on the slingshot. Confident with mounting security and ease of installation/removal. No issues with the V-back top (collapsible). Complete confidence with weatherproofing. Great stitching and weatherproof Velcro flap over the sipper. Enough storage for a few changes of clothes, hygiene kit & undies.

Good buy with canvas tops!