It's an adventure!

• Gettin ready for a short 4 day'er and the last day looks like rain at 40% chance. Over coffee this morning I mentioned to

Mrs SoCal "do ya wanna change around the schedule?" And this is why I am a Lucky Man! Her reply..."Hey - it's an adventure. Break out the rain suits and it is what it is" :thumbsup: No changes needed!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Gettin ready for a short 4 day'er and the last day looks like rain at 40% chance. Over coffee this morning I mentioned to

Mrs SoCal "do ya wanna change around the schedule?" And this is why I am a Lucky Man! Her reply..."Hey - it's an adventure. Break out the rain suits and it is what it is" :thumbsup: No changes needed!

She is a keeper for sure. Y’all be very careful in the rain.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• She is a keeper for sure. Y’all be very careful in the rain.

Will do and thanks Rob! I have taken to heart all the "driving in the rain" posts. Perhaps it is just like the motorcycle - stop under a bridge or at a cafe - wait it out and meet some new friends.

PS - Hope all is well with you Rob!

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Probably don't need to tell you this, but be careful with any water running across the desert roads. even if the rain seems far away it can come out of the canyons and cause flooding. Other than that please take lots of pictures and share them here

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Will do and thanks Rob! I have taken to heart all the "driving in the rain" posts. Perhaps it is just like the motorcycle - stop under a bridge or at a cafe - wait it out and meet some new friends.

PS - Hope all is well with you Rob!

All is well my friend. It has been 85 days since my last chemo. I have been just on immunotherapy every 21 days. I have hairs growing and I got my voice back. The tumor that was on the left vocal chord nerve and was paralyzing it must of shrunk enough to allow me to talk. I saw the oncologist yesterday and the results from the ct scan showed my tumors were dormant. :00000441: :00000436: :00008040:
    I am cautious though as it does not mean remission.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• All is well my friend. It has been 85 days since my last chemo. I have been just on immunotherapy every 21 days. I have hairs growing and I got my voice back. The tumor that was on the left vocal chord nerve and was paralyzing it must of shrunk enough to allow me to talk. I saw the oncologist yesterday and the results from the ct scan showed my tumors were dormant. :00000441: :00000436: :00008040:
    I am cautious though as it does not mean remission.

OMG! GREAT NEWS! Made my day!

• Probably don't need to tell you this, but be careful with any water running across the desert roads. even if the rain seems far away it can come out of the canyons and cause flooding. Other than that please take lots of pictures and share them here

You can never be too cautious in the desert. I was in 29 Palms once were there was 2 feet of water in town and I had to wait it out at the gas station on my motorcycle. Rain storms and flash floods go hand-in-hand. It only took about an hour for it to recede.

The desert can be an angry place in a rainstorm .

• You can never be too cautious in the desert. I was in 29 Palms once were there was 2 feet of water in town and I had to wait it out at the gas station on my motorcycle. Rain storms and flash floods go hand-in-hand. It only took about an hour for it to recede.

The desert can be an angry place in a rainstorm .

The road has been closed for many years now, but back in the early 70's my father and I took a trip up Surprise Canyon to Panamint City - an old Sliver mining ghost town on the outskirts of Death Valley that was almost completely wiped out by flash floods - - the entire drive up the canyon in our 4x4 K5 blazer my father was so concerned that at every little trickle of water across the road we would stop and get out and check it before crossing

Panamint City CA

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Dipped my windshield / mirrors in Rainx

AND trying this out. I put Rainx on the rear wheel inside hub. Anxious to see if it keeps the dust/dirt down or off. 😎 5AM launch

I was thinking about trying rainx, even stopped at both autozone and o'relies by my house and neither one carries the RainX for plastic

I have read that regular rainx will damage plastic windshields and helmet face shields so I guess I will he to order the plastic formula from Amazon

• I was thinking about trying rainx, even stopped at both autozone and o'relies by my house and neither one carries the RainX for plastic

I have read that regular rainx will damage plastic windshields and helmet face shields so I guess I will he to order the plastic formula from Amazon

Geeeezzzz Ed thanks for “better go check out the Rainx label” rush! NEVER even thought it was specific to glass. Oh well. That ship has sailed. Windshield looks clean and clear so hope mine is compatible. PAINTED rear wheel hub as well. 🤪🔫!

• I was thinking about trying rainx, even stopped at both autozone and o'relies by my house and neither one carries the RainX for plastic

I bought some last yr and when I did a google search I believe Walmart was one of the few to carry it and when I went to Walmart they had it in stock in Michigan