New heated gloves

• My new heated gloves came in today. The brand name is Begleri (I swear they make these names up with Scrabble tiles!) Everything came nicely packed in a gift box. About $95 with tax from Amazon. About half the price of Milwaukee heated gloves that look very similar (except for black/silver color scheme instead of Milwaukee's red/black.)

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101821/

The gloves were well packed, and the 7,000 mAh batteries were well sealed, each with a protective silicone sheath. A double charger was also included.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101822/

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101823/

The gloves seem well made, the mediums fit my slim hands perfectly. The palms seem to be relatively non-slip, no loose stitching, and no bunched up insulation either. These are full gauntlet gloves, there is a draw strap to seal just at the top of the wrist, and the gauntlet goes 3-4 inches lower and there is another elastic paracord that tightens with a 1-hand plastic clip. It's easy to get these gloves to seal up tight, even with gloves on, so to speak.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101824/

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101825/

The gauntlet has a zipper that reveals the battery connection. The battery when attached & zipped up rides on the back of the wrist.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/101827/

You can also see the power control on the back of your hand here. Easy to turn on/off or select low-med-high heat without taking the glove off. The led power button changes color to indicate the heat level.

The most important part, do they keep you warm!?

This will have to wait for a test drive tomorrow morning in brisk 20 degree weather! Instructions insist that you charge the batteries fully before first use (8 hours +). They are on the charger now. Tomorrow's test: heating, comfort, grip, and touch screen friendliness! ^^

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Not seeing your pictures, but am interested in your report after riding with them in 20-degree weather!

I have the Firstgear heated gear, gloves, jacket liner and pants. Have rode in very cold weather on the motorcycle with this gear, so in the Sling it should feel like summer with little wind on you!:thumbsup:

2019 SL Black Pearl

Wycked Hitch & Wiring Harness

Ultimate Fitted Carpet Mats

FZ-1 Auxiliary Fuse Block

Metricks Bolt-on Hugger Rear Fender

Metricks License Plate Relocater

Dash Mount Coaxial Heat Mount

LED White/Blue Under Dash Lighting