I just looked at the other forums

• I just looked at four other forums, I have not done that since last year. We have the best format of all of them. Looks like even TDS has changed their format nothing like it was before very hard to use. I did not stay long enough to figure it out. Ivor's site looks like it has been invaded by the chinese. I even went to the SOG side for the fist time since about may when I registered. I also went to another one but it also looked like it would be hard to move around to find what you might want. WE HAVE THE BEST SO WHY MESS WITH THE REST:thumbsup:

• Thanks FunCycle. I like it here also.... :thumbsup:

Everyday we have new members. And lately we have had quite a few new members looking for all kinds of technical information.

I have said it before..... Some of you that do the Facebook thing also keep an eye open for people looking for Slingshot information. Especially watch for those that are getting replys from others on Facebook that spewing out bad information.... =O

Simply refer them to the site as polite as you can. I have found that most of the people I have brought over from Facebook are still around.

Anyway. Thanks to every member here for keeping things where they should be. And if yall ever need me just mention my name or send me a message and I'll see it......

• I like this forum also but read the other one as well. I had no trouble navigating the other when it changed formats. It does have a handy button for new posts since last visit so I don't keep rereading threads. I think a problem for all of us is that attendance has fallen off. Wondering if that is symptomatic of falling sales? And a decrease of vendors?

Having been a former Can Am Spyder owner, I read that forum as well. It still seems very active which I believe has to do with BRP introducing new varieties of trikes. My buddy still rides his so we go to rallies for both.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• I like this forum also but read the other one as well. I had no trouble navigating the other when it changed formats. It does have a handy button for new posts since last visit so I don't keep rereading threads. I think a problem for all of us is that attendance has fallen off. Wondering if that is symptomatic of falling sales? And a decrease of vendors?

Having been a former Can Am Spyder owner, I read that forum as well. It still seems very active which I believe has to do with BRP introducing new varieties of trikes. My buddy still rides his so we go to rallies for both.

I haven't seen you on Trike-Talk in a while...?

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Attendance hasn't dropped off to much. It's getting colder everywhere. You would think It would cause more people to be online. But it doesnt work that way. I think people are dealing with holidays and all kinds of family issues around this time of the year. And dont forget about football and stuff like that.

People do check in nearly as much in the off season but jump back offline soon after.

And yes.... people are waiting for the next new thing. That is normal. I am as well. I cant wait to see a bunch of new styled slingshots arriving in showrooms.

• FunCycle I'm new to the Sling world but even have to agree. I have joined a few of the forms but the information is limited and old. With out a doubt this is the best fourm!

2019 SL Black Pearl

Wycked Hitch & Wiring Harness

Ultimate Fitted Carpet Mats

FZ-1 Auxiliary Fuse Block

Metricks Bolt-on Hugger Rear Fender

Metricks License Plate Relocater

Dash Mount Coaxial Heat Mount

LED White/Blue Under Dash Lighting

• We are here for you. I have a 2015 with 92,000 miles and just bought a back-up 2016 with 11,000 miles

I'm never one to wait :thumbsup: Metrics is working out a spacer for me

2019 SL Black Pearl

• I haven't seen you on Trike-Talk in a while...?

I look at it once and awhile but since getting my first Slingshot in '16, not so much.

After attending the last Spyder rally in Maggie Valley early Oct with my buddy who rides a '14, it got me interested in the new stuff BRP is cranking out. Not enuf to want one, mainly due to creaky joints, but enuf to miss my old '14 RT. :)

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• Personally I was not talking about a spacer. I was talking about a small plate with 4 screws/bolts to mount to the swing arm and the fender would mount to this plate. Instead of just having the one screw in the swing arm to mount the fender with

Yep I agree with you on that. I will have to fab up a plate with a space on it. to secure the other end. One bolt on the back bracket would not support the fender properly.

2019 SL Black Pearl

• Yep I agree with you on that. I will have to fab up a plate with a space on it. to secure the other end. One bolt on the back bracket would not support the fender properly.

Hmmm, how did we end up in this thread with my fender install? 8)

2019 SL Black Pearl

• "I like this forum also but read the other one as well. I had no trouble navigating the other when it changed formats...." I started over there, but after the format change, so did the conversation. Just not much going on there now, and getting around seems to be more trouble than it's worth. I only need one Slingshot forum, and I check in on the Facebook group occasionally.