BODY TO FRAME SQUEEK?

• so my 2015 is running fine, but lately I am hearing what I believe is the body of sling rubbing on the frame noise squeek forbetter words to explain. when I stand next to sling and push it like back and forth..should I get it on lift and grease touching poi ts..or silicone spray? Thsnks

• If you want to try rocking your Slingshot while it's up in air, I'd recommend trying some wooden wheel blocks. I posted some plans on DIY ramps and blocks here - Raising the SS, Post # 63. I have since realized that since my floor-jack can lift higher than I currently need to place the wheel blocks under each wheel that I could add one or two more 2x4 layers to get a little more height. It all depends on how high your floor-jack will lift. I know I can fit at least one more 2x4 layer to the bottoms and I went ahead and cut enough 2x4 pieces to add 2 layers if my floor-jack will lift high enough. The broad base of the wooden wheel blocks should make it virtually impossible to shake the Slingshot off the blocks.

Edited once, last by BKL ().