Confederate Christianity

• Confederate Christianity --- Holy Bible --- AV 1611 That is the title and front of the book, more like self published and only 23 pages and that includes the 14 research books listed on page 23. By Dr. Thurman Calhoun, Copyright 2009 Someone knew that I fly the Confederate Flags and gave me a signed copy to read. This is not the history of the Confederate War as we were taught in school. If this is true then old Ab Lincoln and the history of the Confederate War we were taught about in school is totally upside down. If I was a real history buff I would read all of the research books that were used. Our great Confederate battle flag is a Christian symbol that can be traced back to St. Andrew's Cross of Scotland. Then we had First National Flag --- Second National Flag --- Third National Flag :/ ?(

• I'm sorry

didnt anyone tell you that real history is no longer important?

what counts is only what they say happened, not what really happened

And also we must now apply todays standards retroactively to those who lived before todays standards existed

oh - and no humor at the expense of others unless of course those others are white men which can include the white Asians and white Hispanics when it is beneficial to to non whites

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies