DDM Shocks double clickers-need settings advice

• I've had DDM double clickers shocks for awhile and played with the adjustments once I first got them- I need to re-visit what other people have found to be to be the sweet spot- I'm in Florida so there is a lot of flat land, speed bumps, and a lack of road maintenance. I'm sure going back to a 35 aspect ratio from a 30 will help on the rear.

Any sugestions on the clicker positions?

• Check with DDM Dave puts some great instructions on setting in the package.

I am sure if you reach out to Angie at DDM she can get them for you. If not I iwll be home Tuesday and can scan mine and post them

just to make it clear, I have had them on for awhile and I'm looking for people's real life experience on the clicker settings- I have the instructions.

Let me know your numbers- just trying to find a Cadillac ride and a little bit performance-best of both worlds (sweet spot)

• I've had DDM double clickers shocks for awhile and played with the adjustments once I first got them- I need to re-visit what other people have found to be to be the sweet spot- I'm in Florida so there is a lot of flat land, speed bumps, and a lack of road maintenance. I'm sure going back to a 35 aspect ratio from a 30 will help on the rear.

Any sugestions on the clicker positions?

In general the rear shock controls more of your ride comfort and the front shocks control more of your turn-in "sporty feel". So for what you are wanting, I would try the front with around 8 compression and 10 rebound and then set the rear to a softer setting around 3-4 compression and 5 rebound.