HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

• With winter setting in and the temp dropping dark at 530 pm, how do you deal with it? I have been told that during this time of the year my whole demeanor changes and its like I slip into depression mode, I seem to snap out of it about mid February (International Motorcycle Show) and by March I am back riding and life is good again.:(:/

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• May I suggest that you move away from Chicago? Here in SW Oregon we get a lil more wet in the winter, but we can still ride all year. I am heading to work this morning where the temps are in the mid 20s, but when I head home this afternoon they will be in the high 60s, low 70s!

Bill

• With winter setting in and the temp dropping dark at 530 pm, how do you deal with it? I have been told that during this time of the year my whole demeanor changes and its like I slip into depression mode, I seem to snap out of it about mid February (International Motorcycle Show) and by March I am back riding and life is good again.:(:/

One of the reasons why I choose to live in the So California desert is so I dont have to deal with cold wet weather that most other places have - - I can't do anything about the shorter days, but at least with our average of 350 days of sunshine per year and average high temps in the 70's even in our coldest months of December & January I don't have to deal with the depression that some seem to fall into when it is cold & dark

There is great deal about my State that I dont care for - the weather and geography more than make up for those things

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lets talk end of season care- Getting the dust of before you cover!

Give the Sling a wash and wrap it up with these:

Purity- cleans and protects with strong UV blockers. This works on plastics, vinyl, carpet and leather.

Slick- Quick detailer, just spray it on and wipe it off! This product does not streak when applying in the sun and won't spot when it rains! (also cleans glass, metal vinyl, and rubber trim)

Nero- Bring the luster back to all of the black plastics! UV protectant helps from the suns damaging rays!

See them here:

http://www.ddmworks.com/Prima-…ing-Protectant_p_169.html

http://www.ddmworks.com/Prima-…Quick-Detailer_p_263.html

http://www.ddmworks.com/Prima-…terior-Cleaner_p_896.html

• I can only take 2 or 3 weeks of hanging around ALL those OLD people(17 Jan 1944). Little end of Jan -- first of Feb and I'm ready to get back to work.

NO WORK! But I have enjoyed retirement for the past 13 years. Even more so since Feb. 12 2015 when I picked up my SlingShot. The only so called work that I do is to take care of my yard and install mods on the Slingshot. I did try to help my son out for a while on electronic (HOME) installs but he wanted to work 6 days a week with no pay. I told he if I had wanted to do that I would have stayed at work making $29 an hour. SO I QUIT.

• I didn’t realize I was such an old fart EJ. Let me know when your down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greg your one of the 'young at heart' guys..... I will let you know when we are on the way down. We will be in Port Charlotte again this year....about 15 days. May ride down to Key West (3 day round trip). At this point I believe the Harvey and Diana are coming down.

• One of the reasons why I choose to live in the So California desert is so I dont have to deal with cold wet weather that most other places have - - I can't do anything about the shorter days, but at least with our average of 350 days of sunshine per year and average high temps in the 70's even in our coldest months of December & January I don't have to deal with the depression that some seem to fall into when it is cold & dark

There is great deal about my State that I dont care for - the weather and geography more than make up for those things

your constant good weather is making me depressed....LOL