To Boost - or not to Boost

• It's been a long winter. Temps hit 50 today so took the sling for a 80 mile jaunt. I installed the supercharger in January and have not really had an opportunity to try it out. My 2015 SL has never run so SMOOTH! It must be more due to the tune then the ss. But, I love the extra power. Very happy, although I have not run it thru all the gears to redline yet.

• Got some nice weather yesterday, 64 degrees. So I took the SC out for 100 mile ride. Boy did that SC put bigger smiles on my face. I didn't think I could smile any more than I already was with the non SC but I was wrong. Playing around I got 26mpg. Riding normal with wife on board I got 29mpg. Much more fun without at 26mph. So I was behind someone doing 50mph. I shifted into 3rd, like I normally would when passing. HOLY CRAP, this thing is a rocket ship! The sling seems to run much smoother with the SC tune. I'm a very happy camper.

• Got some nice weather yesterday, 64 degrees. So I took the SC out for 100 mile ride. Boy did that SC put bigger smiles on my face. I didn't think I could smile any more than I already was with the non SC but I was wrong. Playing around I got 26mpg. Riding normal with wife on board I got 29mpg. Much more fun without at 26mph. So I was behind someone doing 50mph. I shifted into 3rd, like I normally would when passing. HOLY CRAP, this thing is a rocket ship! The sling seems to run much smoother with the SC tune. I'm a very happy camper.

Cause it is RED helps the SC

Just sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Just went for an 80 mile ride with wife on familiar route. Got 27.6mpg driving like I did before supercharger. Before supercharger I would get 35mpg all the time. So it looks like I'll be losing 7.5mpg when driving normal. But that's going to be hard to maintain. I expect 24+- when having fun.

• LOVE IT! Picked up my 2015 December 20, 2014. I have 78,000+ on her now. Always seemed to have enough power to pass traffic if I down shifted into 3rd and nailed it. But I always wanted alittle more power. I finally bit the bullet and ordered this supercharger in November 2020. The install went fairly easily. I only had help to remove the hood. Then I was on my own. I did the install over several weeks 3 or 4 hours at a time. I'm 73 so took my time since it was winter in Maine. But I think the install could be easily done over a weekend for younger guys. The hardest part of installing is the close clearances for wrenching. In all it probably took a total of 20 hours since I made a few senior moment booboos. First few rides were short, less than 100 miles due to weather. I took it easy and checked for loose fittings and oil leaks, non found. With 300 miles on her, I went for a 150 mile ride today, 3/21/21. Did I mention I love the "POWER". Took me along time to pull the trigger but when faced with the choice of buying a new machine for 25k+ with trade-in and not much power gain or spend 5k for more power, I know I made the right choice. This thing is a ROCKET SHIP now and that's with the 110 pulley. Forgot to add. I was at a light and in the left non merging lane. A supped up truck pulled next to me. I knew he was going to try and beat me to the merge. We both hit it. Truck gave up. All wife had to say was "how old are you!" I smiled.

• LOVE IT! Picked up my 2015 December 20, 2014. I have 78,000+ on her now. Always seemed to have enough power to pass traffic if I down shifted into 3rd and nailed it. But I always wanted alittle more power. I finally bit the bullet and ordered this supercharger in November 2020. The install went fairly easily. I only had help to remove the hood. Then I was on my own. I did the install over several weeks 3 or 4 hours at a time. I'm 73 so took my time since it was winter in Maine. But I think the install could be easily done over a weekend for younger guys. The hardest part of installing is the close clearances for wrenching. In all it probably took a total of 20 hours since I made a few senior moment booboos. First few rides were short, less than 100 miles due to weather. I took it easy and checked for loose fittings and oil leaks, non found. With 300 miles on her, I went for a 150 mile ride today, 3/21/21. Did I mention I love the "POWER". Took me along time to pull the trigger but when faced with the choice of buying a new machine for 25k+ with trade-in and not much power gain or spend 5k for more power, I know I made the right choice. This thing is a ROCKET SHIP now and that's with the 110 pulley. Forgot to add. I was at a light and in the left non merging lane. A supped up truck pulled next to me. I knew he was going to try and beat me to the merge. We both hit it. Truck gave up. All wife had to say was "how old are you!" I smiled.

I have to agree with everything you wrote! I did my SC install a year ago, so glad I did. It’s so much more fun to drive! And installing it was fun too. I put 5k miles on it last summer, more than any of the previous 4 summers (MN not the longest riding season). Not a single issue with the SC so far. I upgraded to the 100mm pulley this winter, I’ve got maybe 200mi on the new pulley and it’s even better than before. Lots of power and it runs so smooth. Before you know it you’ll want that smaller pulley.

• I agree, mine runs smoother then ever. I'm not sure if I would go to a 100 pulley. Afraid I might blow the engine. Opinions welcomed..

I thought so too...I put in the extra power...smaller pulley...I LOVE IT! 50HP increase!

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS:

• I went a whole year with out air and heat in the house because I would not take out a loan to get a new system. It freezes in NE Florida but I been in hunting camps where it was a lot colder and a mummy sleeping bag did just fine.

If the music is to loud you are to old.