To Boost - or not to Boost

• Quick question, after modding, how often do all of you sell off the stuff you removed from your sling or do you just discard it? I have the INJEN CAI that i can sell but the rest i am not too sure what to do with it besides donate to coleman powersports so if they need to fix someone elses sling? I have the stock oil pan, absolutely nothing wrong with it, and the stock header, which of course everyone knows how rusted those get, but still nothing wrong with it. and i was wondering what to do with this stuff. now of course everyone would like to recoup some of the money they spent, but, who might need or want it?

When my 1st Sling was totaled I was able to replace anything I still had the stock parts for before settling with my insurance company. I was able to keep my headers, side-exit exhaust, F4+3 windscreen, Momo steering wheel, JRI shocks and CAI because I still had the stock parts on the shelf.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• All of the mods I can think of will fail to return more than a minimal amount compared to their original cost. A lot of owners plan at least consider removing their mods and reinstalling the parts they removed before resale and then sell the mods separately.

• All of the mods I can think of will fail to return more than a minimal amount compared to their original cost. A lot of owners plan at least consider removing their mods and reinstalling the parts they removed before resale and then sell the mods separately.

When I plan on doing any serious modifications I completely understand I will never get a return on my investment. This is pretty obvious based on how I have my Slingshot priced and what I have invested in it.

But to be completely honest I was hoping to drive it until all the mods wore out or fell off, I didn't expect to be moving to the top of mountain with unpaved roads. But life is always full of surprises and every day is a test!

I have no regrets it was a fun build and I had an opportunity to meet some of the greatest people on earth. Friendships I hope will last a lifetime for all I have met and the ones I have yet to meet.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• When I plan on doing any serious modifications I completely understand I will never get a return on my investment. This is pretty obvious based on how I have my Slingshot priced and what I have invested in it.

But to be completely honest I was hoping to drive it until all the mods wore out or fell off, I didn't expect to be moving to the top of mountain with unpaved roads. But life is always full of surprises and every day is a test!

I have no regrets it was a fun build and I had an opportunity to meet some of the greatest people on earth. Friendships I hope will last a lifetime for all I have met and the ones I have yet to meet.

I understand. I hope to drive my Slingshot until I can no longer drive it, either due to dying in it or becoming stuck at home and unable to drive anything! I doubt anyone in my family would want to take the time to put all of the old stuff back, even if they could find it all in the garage! It's a heck of a lot easier to just sell the Slingshot with everything still on it.

• When I plan on doing any serious modifications I completely understand I will never get a return on my investment. This is pretty obvious based on how I have my Slingshot priced and what I have invested in it.

Heck Mitch, if I hadn't met you I would have had to buy all my own Sonic corn dogs. Just a thought. How much to pave the road up the hill so you can ride up there safely? I hear Powerball is up over $140 MILLION for tomorrow's drawing.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I was just wondering if anyone sold off the stock items they removed or just took it to the dump or maybe a dealer that way they could use them. I dont see being able to actually sell the stock oil pan, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. so i either take it to the dump or i give it to coleman powersports and hopefully they can use it to fix someone elses sling that might have been damaged. although i kind of hate doing that because that person is being charged for a new item that colemans didnt have to pay for, if you know what i mean. rather than saying hey, due to a generous donation by another rider, we are not charging for the oil pan itself.

• need help on my supercharger install. I am at the oil and inner cooler part, which way is the oil cooler suppose to go. in the instructions Dave@DDMWorks sent it looks like it is mounted with the flat side towards the radiator. I just want to make sure before i move on to the next step. does the flat side go against the cooler? yes I am confused. or if somebody could give me a call 870-853-6376 thanks

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I'm glad my install had no issues. Went very easy for me.

so far this was the only snag I had. the directions have been good so far, I do wish there were a few more pictures but all in all no complaints as to the directions on installing it. I feel like after I get the cooler situation lined out the rest will be easy peazy after that. I did a google search on the supercharger for pictures and I noticed one thing in a few pictures. my oil filter and container are mounted down on the passenger side behind the bumper area. and in a few pictures I seen they had there's mounted up near the passenger side radiator area which I liked, and it looked good as well.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• That location for the supercharger oil reservoir and filter is a newer change, I think we have been shipping like that for just a couple months now. It makes the oil changes and filter changes much easier and also the trimming of the black plastic shroud around the fan found in the 2016.5-2019 is no longer needed.