Setting time on the clock (Ride Command)

• for older years that do not have the ride command its pretty much the same - from my 2016 manual:

1. Turn the key to the OFF position.

2. Press and hold the mode button while turning the key to the ON or ACC position.

3. When the display flashes the distance setting, tap the mode button to advance to the desired setting.

4. Press and hold the mode button to save the setting and advance to the next display option.

5. Repeat the procedure to change remaining display settings.

Clock Mode

Tip: The clock must be reset any time the battery has been disconnected or discharged.

1. Turn the key to the ON position. Use the MODE button to toggle to the odometer display.

2. Press and hold the MODE button until the hour segment flashes. Release the button.

3. With the segment flashing, tap the MODE button to advance to the desired setting.

4. Press and hold the MODE button until the next segment flashes. Release the button.

5. Repeat steps 3-4 twice to set the 10-minute and 1-minute segments. After completing the 1-minute segment, step 4 will save the new settings and exit the clock mode.

6. Turn the key to the OFF position.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Surprisingly enough, there are some really good instructions on the website.

Setting the Ride Command clock (with and without GPS)

From the last paragraph:

"If you don’t enable GPS time or your RIDE COMMAND is not equipped with GPS, set the clock on the Multi-Function Display on the dashboard using the instructions above. The time set on your Multi-Function Display also will display on your RIDE COMMAND display."

• Thank you to the OP for starting this thread - got in my Slingshot this morning and thanks to this thread I already knew what to do to get my clock correct

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies