DDMWORKS TURBO INSTALL WITH DAVE

• We need more info and pics...

I believe I know who this is.... If Dave is out there doing this install I am pretty sure I know....And if I am correct about who you are you may want to post below a short bit about the initial mess you went through. I think it might be good way to say hi to the forum and also let everyone know what you have dealt with.

If you are the guy that I'm thinking about.... I am very glad to see it being installed by Dave. He will get you going and hopefully you can try to forget some of the earlier shops install issues. It is always easier to forget about a terrible experience when you are listening to the turbo sing and watching the back tire turn into white smoke....

If Dave is still there tell him RABTECH said howdy and to drive safe.... And tell him the heart in the White Beast is just as evil as it ever was.......:thumbsup:

• You can post large pics on the forum. And when you upload them choose "full image" they will be large in your post. Here is an example. Also if you just upload pictures in a post the save it the pictures will be smaller sized that you have to click to see the larger image. I like to just upload then click the "full image" button.

• You can post large pics on the forum. And when you upload them choose "full image" they will be large in your post. Here is an example. Also if you just upload pictures in a post the save it the pictures will be smaller sized that you have to click to see the larger image. I like to just upload then click the "full image" button.

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!