• Last Thursday morning before I left for DocGs' service I got a call from ethermion, one of DocGs' best buddies, who told me he had just been admitted to the hospital. Sounded horrible, even harder to understand than he is normally. Left messages for him the next couple of days with no response. The kid was getting very worried, especially after going through the recent loss of one of the Wrecking Crew. Well, I just got off the phone with Eric and he is expecting to come home tomorrow. He had been feeling crappy for a couple of months with no energy and unusual fatigue. He had low blood pressure, fever and pneumonia but feels and sounds much better. He has not been on the forum while in the hospital so I know he will love to hear from his friends.

• @ethermion.....sorry to hear about your plight. Dorene and I will be thinking of you and expecting you to post a full & speedy recovery!! Now quit laying around and get your butt back in your Sling!! There a swarms out there without you in them mister!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

Edited once, last by roadog1aj ().