Wanting to do upgrades but is it worth it?

• she personally dislikes very much the four wheel conversion. but I think that if I can convince her of the four seats, then I can at least carry all of the kids at the same time. which I do school pick ups and cant use it often because picking up only one kid makes the other kids mad. at least with the four seats I can get all three kids and not upset them. think I will focus on selling that one to her lol. or turbo lmao

• Consequently , what I have done and recommend everyone do, is keep your entire removed stock rear driveline, and if you ever do decide to sell your slingshot ,you can reinstall it and then offer your removed Trak Hamr for sale separately . Your Sling should then fetch every bit as much money as it would have prior to converting and then you could recoup most of your Trak Hamr mod money by selling it as a slightly used conversion kit. In a small niche market I think a lot of conversion kit inquirers would gladly consider saving some money for a lightly used kit.

Very astute kev . While a 4 wheel Sling would find some interest, the additional price you could get would be minimal in my opinion. Yours, along with your body kit is truly unique and eye-catching and I'm sure someone would want it for that as an entire package, but it's good to have a backup plan. My guess is, now that you brought this up, there will be a few members here encouraging you to sell...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• she personally dislikes very much the four wheel conversion. but I think that if I can convince her of the four seats, then I can at least carry all of the kids at the same time. which I do school pick ups and cant use it often because picking up only one kid makes the other kids mad. at least with the four seats I can get all three kids and not upset them. think I will focus on selling that one to her lol. or turbo lmao

That is my limited miles issue too!

Though I don't particularly like the look of 4 seaters... It would definitely need a quad, but a rear body kit too IMO.

• that is the direction I was heading. if you do the four seat conversion, in order to make it a more stable ride I would think that the trakhammer quad kit would be necessary. I have not seen the four seater in operation especially cornering to see how it would handle. But that being said, if I did the one, I would have to do the other. and I really cant stomach throwing another $20K into it. That is totally unrecoverable lol.

• The two quad seat's I've seen were both setup for show and not performance, neither of them did anything performance mods.

Probably for the reason you are citing, it's just not designed for twisties. Also, keep in mind, the quad isn't designed for the extra length, you'll need a custom drive shaft for the trakhamr.

• the wife and I have discussed this at length. I wanted four seats so I could take all the kids with me and drive the sling a lot more often. at least with the extra seats I can pick up all the kids at once and not have to worry about it. but I don't think that is happening so I am going to have to real in my expectations just a bit. the biggest ticket item I really want is turbo but still that is another 3 to 5K depending in which way I go there lol. wife doesn't want that either. keeps telling me I don't need it. I drive it faster than I should now lol

• If it helps any...there is always the option of doing a little something for her as you do something for yourself. I did the TrakHamr...at the same time I planned an Disney Alaskan cruise for my wife's b-day. It wasn't intentional...but I wanted her to know that I am not selfish and that we are in a financial position that we don't need to worry about a little toy for myself while we are still making memories as a family.

I am trying not to spend any more on the slingshot...but every now and again...I see something else I want to do...Vaydor front end...4 seat set up...all high dollar items. Then I have weeks like this week where I get sick of some of the idiots in the slingshot community and I put my slingshot up for sale. lol

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Dude, you need to back away from those toxic people and not go where you have to see them, just avoid it.

I'm just getting Ban Happy. The joy of running the 2 largest Slingshot pages on FB...assholes get removed quickly and almost everyone is happy that it happens.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...