Safety Recall T‑19‑01

• Well, we just received our 2nd notification for this recall. We have been waiting until the dealer got in a 2020 to check out, but it does not sound like that is going to happen any time soon. So, with the forecast looking decent, I think we will just go ahead and make the appointment and do the 400 mile round trip to the dealer next Friday, (5/29), to git-er-done!

Bill

• Well, we just received our 2nd notification for this recall. We have been waiting until the dealer got in a 2020 to check out, but it does not sound like that is going to happen any time soon. So, with the forecast looking decent, I think we will just go ahead and make the appointment and do the 400 mile round trip to the dealer next Friday, (5/29), to git-er-done!

Bill

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if Polaris changed the electrical system in the 2020's to fix this problem, or did they just carry over the fix as described in this recall?

Bill

• Quote from wjfyfe: "We have been waiting until the dealer got in a 2020 to check out, but it does not sound like that is going to happen any time soon."

Note from dealer today concerning when they will be receiving any 2020 Slingshots:

"I talked with them, (purchasing department.) We are experiencing issues with manufacturers not producing as much as the market is consuming, we don’t even have a date as to when they will be in. I do have a few 2019’s left that have nice pricing on them.

Bill

• Out of curiosity, does anybody know if Polaris changed the electrical system in the 2020's to fix this problem, or did they just carry over the fix as described in this recall?

Bill

Well I know that its true the wait for orders is slow.