SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2020

• Maggie valley 2020 will be our first SS rally. I've been to all the major motorcycle rally's, go to the rv manufacturer rally's and now that we own an SS... Another place to go and have fun! Looking forward to meeting a lot of SS owners and drooling over their rides! :thumbsup:

• Maggie valley 2020 will be our first SS rally. I've been to all the major motorcycle rally's, go to the rv manufacturer rally's and now that we own an SS... Another place to go and have fun! Looking forward to meeting a lot of SS owners and drooling over their rides! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Slingshot family. I also been to all the big scooter rallies often over the years. This is a totally different thing. The people are much warmer and accepting making it very easy to network making close friends from all over the country. You will find the ride is great but the people you meet are even better. Look forward to meeting you.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This rally is my personal favorite but I'm beginning to wonder if it will happen this year. I'm still planning for it and hoping to see you all there but realistically I'm thinking if it goes on attendance will be down.

Y'all stay safe and we'll see ya down the road

• This rally is my personal favorite but I'm beginning to wonder if it will happen this year. I'm still planning for it and hoping to see you all there but realistically I'm thinking if it goes on attendance will be down.

Y'all stay safe and we'll see ya down the road

I would love to see every SS owner in the US there so don't take my comment wrong.

The fewer folks that come will mean less congested roads, rides, and bear hunting. ericastar76 , Heavenboundx4 , Ghost Ryder LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• So looking forward to seeing you guys again. Virus or not we are going unless everything is shut down.

We are like anyone else, our plans can get changed in a moment by a family emergency, work, etc but we have every intention of being there. If there are stations open to buy gas and diesel and the hotel will let us stay then we should be good. I'm not worried too much about food, I know ericastar76 can cook us up some bear stew or something. LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• We are like anyone else, our plans can get changed in a moment by a family emergency, work, etc but we have every intention of being there. If there are stations open to buy gas and diesel and the hotel will let us stay then we should be good. I'm not worried too much about food, I know ericastar76 can cook us up some bear stew or something. LOL

This is where traveling with a closed trailer comes in handy - wouldn't be the first time the Sling slept outside while I slept inside! All you need is a place to get fuel a hibachi / some charcoal and hotdogs....camping with benefits

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This is where traveling with a closed trailer comes in handy - wouldn't be the first time the Sling slept outside while I slept inside! All you need is a place to get fuel a hibachi / some charcoal and hotdogs....camping with benefits

Have trailer, will travel!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Have trailer, will travel!

I've always driven the sling where I was going but I made the decision to change that this year. Hopefully I'll have a trailer by then as long as this virus doesn't interrupt the build schedule. 🤞

• If this virus doesn't get me or the cancer slows me down too much we are planning on coming up there. We have a cabin rented with Mr and Mrs V-SHOT behind Joeys Pancake house. Planning on making a pot of gumbo again and of course red beans and rice.

Hopefully I will bring the Sling this year. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• If this virus doesn't get me or the cancer slows me down too much we are planning on coming up there. We have a cabin rented with Mr and Mrs V-SHOT behind Joeys Pancake house. Planning on making a pot of gumbo again and of course red beans and rice.

Hopefully I will bring the Sling this year. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Looking forward to seeing you again this year! We had a great time last year at the get together and appreciate the invite!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Really hoping to get to meet you finally Rob. You were on my must meet list last year but it didn't work out. Gonna try harder this year!