SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2020

• Shatneyman

SHOTS FIRED!!!

Those shots are from a rubber band gun

Sure,.. get me in trouble. That's 3rd party hearsay and not admissible in court!

Oh number 3 would be great as i work with a few crying liberals. That would be awesome. And i think Shatneyman has bumped his head but I still like him for some reason :/ hopefully the bastard makes it down this year.

Kind a like my friends from up North as well. Haven't posted for a while, but your sling is looking great sir. Stay safe

• Yep - you and I have discussed that at length and you are in that small percentage of teachers that actually tries to teach these young knotheads something besides rewriting history and how bad America is. You are hereby excused from any public displays of support for Donald Trump.

Mr Bill

Principal :00008172:

Dear Principal Martin,

I had two students that concerned me this week - both pre-service teachers. The first one commented in a paper that "Children need to be confronted again and again with America's sins and misdeeds until they learn them by heart - and apologize for them!"

I told this student: "Let the sins of the past die with those who have committed them, surely they will be judged for them beyond our poor abilities to evaluate, appeal, or grant mercy. Remember to focus upon the lasting contributions from men and women who have made this nation great - a haven of democracy and freedom sought by millions of those who suffer under tyranny of one form or another around the world."

The next student wrote: "Children need to be taught respect - especially American children. They need to be taught tolerance of other cultures, American kids are particularly bad at that."

I told this student: "Let's substitute the word "Mexican", "Chinese", or "Islamic" for the word "American" in your essay - how does it sound now? You must let go of your prejudices if you are to be an effective teacher. If you cannot let your prejudices go, then you aren't fit for the job you seek and you should see about changing your major."

I don't expect to be loved in my job, but I hope that I will be effective.

Doc

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Your an “old school” teacher and I believe we need to clone you and infiltrate you into schools everywhere. Sadly I’m just “way older school” 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill Martin , Shatneyman , gooseman after reading all this talk about syrup I think the only way to settle this is we have a pancake breakfast and try all the syrups one pancake at a time!!!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Bill Martin , Shatneyman , gooseman after reading all this talk about syrup I think the only way to settle this is we have a pancake breakfast and try all the syrups one pancake at a time!!!!

That was the 'game plan' for the Poconos for last summer --- good pancakes --- but only the GREAT "Canadian Pee" to go with the pancakes.... Tom was the only one to bring something to try. Had about 20+ Slingshot people invade this little pancake restaurant. Good time.

• That was the 'game plan' for the Poconos for last summer --- good pancakes --- but only the GREAT "Canadian Pee" to go with the pancakes.... Tom was the only one to bring something to try. Had about 20+ Slingshot people invade this little pancake restaurant. Good time.

Yes that was a great breakfast and a great time with friends. Plan to do again for sure. Still can’t believe the waitress was able to remember everyone’s order and not write anything down.

• good for you Shatneyman hope everything works out and life settles for you and your better half. :thumbsup:

Thank you sir,.. I'm having a tough time about it. I'm older and my reflexes aren't as good as they use to be. But I really enjoy my work,... had a little rehab work done on my back and hips. Good enough so I'm playing golf again. The young guns still cover my slow ass.:thumbsup: