SLINGSHOTS IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY 2020

• Hey wokka why don’t y’all plan to go to Rogers in September 17 an 18 . I am going, think there are gonna be bout 15 to 20 there , vendors don’t have to pay anything just guys and girls getting together to ride . You know meet an greet

I'm planning on both :)

Luckily, I live kinda in the middle

• I didn't realize this event was the same weekend as the Arkansas Mile, so I'll be heading over to it instead of Kerrville.

Also, seems Ivor or whoever isn't answering emails, I had tried to sign up for this event, the web page kept erroring out and I emailed them for no response. Oh well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Sorry that I'll miss some of you, but watching land speed records is pretty cool too.

I'm still attending AR, if anyone is going up for that.

• Bumping this back up to the top.

I just registered, but I will be camping at Kerrville-Schreiner State Park again, not at the Hotel.

And while I definitely do not want to take away from SSR or the event organization, I am going to head out a little later on both Thurs & Friday for my own rides. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be having breakfast both days at Cracker Barrel across the street and leaving after 9am or whenever I feel like it. Feel free to join me if you want. - but I'm not waiting around. I'm sure you'll find me inside or outside wearing some sort of SlingShot swag.

• Thursday: The Three Sisters. Yes, I know the official ride is leaving on Friday at 8am, but I wanna go do it myself. This will be a more spirited (read fast) ride. Additionally, a portion of the road between Medina and Vanderpool is closed for construction so I will be finding a different route. Of course, we will be stopping at the Bent Rim Grill for lunch burgers & beer (not included). Please note that the BRG is only open for take out, but I'm sure we'll make due even if just in the parking lot
    • Friday: Daytripper Tour of Kerrville. This is a leisurely drive around town and the surrounding area to visit different places for photo opportunities. I'm going to visit all the same sites as Chet Garner on The DayTripper TV show. You will spend more time walking around visiting and taking photos than actually driving. Lunch (not included) will be at the Pint and Plow.

Saturday night, I will be around a campfire at the KSP, sites 321 & 322 (not river side). Bring a beer (or 3) and a chair for good times.

• Had a fun time Saturday leading the poker run. Other then that I really didn’t participate this year. The covids and all. Besides last year was a flop.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1