Paying it forward: Free E-Brake Cover

• Ok, it's time for me to pay it forward.

I have a red Twist Dynamics Cyclone E-Brake Cover.

I bought it, mounted it, took a couple pics, then removed it and it's been on the shelf ever since. So it's basically brand new.

It is available to the first active member that PM's me their name and shipping info. My only requirement is that you must live within in the lower 48 states. I will take care of shipping costs as well.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I would love that - would look great on my Red SL

not sure how to send a PM here so I will put my info here

Edward A. Neal
    2222 E. Rochelle Rd.

Palm Springs ca 92262

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Close enough.......it's yours Edward Neal. :00008040:

I'll get it out early next week!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Close enough.......it's yours Edward Neal. :00008040:

I'll get it out early next week!!

:00008674::00008674::00008674:

THANK YOU!!!!

I love this place - best people on the planet and I will do my best to pay it forward as soon as the chance arises

• okay - so can someone tell me how to PM someone here - I found a link to e-mail (which I did) and a conversation link, but nothing to PM

• okay - so can someone tell me how to PM someone here - I found a link to e-mail (which I did) and a conversation link, but nothing to PM

Hover over the person's name and a window pops up. Bottom portion of that window hover over and it'll say create conversation

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• Hover over the person's name and a window pops up. Bottom portion of that window hover over and it'll say create conversation

I saw that but was not sure it was the same as a PM

thanks

The Conversation button will start a PM. ;)

• When you click on your avatar --- the menu will show several options----the pm (personal message) on this site is really the conversation line. Click on in and you can respond or start a new message. I will send you a pm (now 8:34 central time) and you will be able to open and respond … that will give you a clue.