Riding season

• sunny with highs ranging from 75 to 97 for the next 10 days - - pretty much normal for this time of year - - You can tell that our best "season" is getting started with all of the snow birds returning to town and driving like idiots - - as much as I love the perfect riding weather from now through next May I also like it when the heat comes back and all of the snow birds fly away and the road is virtually empty for my morning ride to work

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Here in the Midwest, you never know what you're going to get. I was comfortable riding the Honda Goldwing in the upper 20 degree temps with all my heated gear and a tall wind screen. Not sure how long I'll last in the Sling with a tall windshield and proper gear and a sling shade. I have also realized that driving this thing in the rain or when the roads are wet is unsafe. I intentionally drove it twice in the rain and all it takes is for you to hit the gas a little too hard and the back end starts to slip out. I was even babying the throttle and it kept slipping. No more of that mess for me. The Goldwing did fine in the rain!

Be safe and God bless!

• I have also realized that driving this thing in the rain or when the roads are wet is unsafe. I intentionally drove it twice in the rain and all it takes is for you to hit the gas a little too hard and the back end starts to slip out. I was even babying the throttle and it kept slipping. No more of that mess for me.

Switching out the Kenda tires for g-Force™ COMP-2™ A/S tires made a world of difference in handling wet roads. Another suggestion is to shut off the Traction Control if there is standing water and the risk of hydroplaning.

Bill

• sunny with highs ranging from 75 to 97 for the next 10 days - - pretty much normal for this time of year - - You can tell that our best "season" is getting started with all of the snow birds returning to town and driving like idiots - - as much as I love the perfect riding weather from now through next May I also like it when the heat comes back and all of the snow birds fly away and the road is virtually empty for my morning ride to work

How do you like your jri GT'S? What did you have prior to installing the GTS for comparison? I have jri 1 ways and been thinking about having them changed to the GTs. 1 ways are due for rebuild.