Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• I notice in their description of the slingshot he is using where they say its 400+ hp and all of the other mods they fail to mention the special drift hand brake controller that you can see him using - - I suspect this one mod makes it much easier to start those wonderful power drifts than it otherwise might be

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yeah, probably much like what Rab put in his

Maybe we should get Rab to film a video similar to this, show Tanner what the beast can do :)

Not sure if Rab has his hooked up the same way, but yes the equipment used is the same

And yes I do agree that Rab should make a video - he certainly has the HP to do it although I am not sure about the automatic trans

• the drift brake in the video looks to be a single handbrake - I also believe that drift brakes are normally hooked to the rear brakes to momentarily lock the rear wheel and cause it to lose traction before hitting the power to drift through the turn

• I don't know if this is the best mod I have done but it is certainly the most fun. Well worth the money, even at full price.

Always be yourself unless you can be Batman.
    Then be Batman!

• I like this slingshot drifting -

“slightly used slingshot for sale” 😂😂

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• I do hope that when this group buy is all said and done after Nov 1 that slingmods will share with us the final number of us that jumped on this fantastic deal

I will say from my own personal experience and from what I have heard others say I think when all is said and done this group buy will have succeeded in creating a sales force of very satisfied customers more than happy to spread the word about how great and how much fun this dang thing really is

Oh - and to all of you who, like me, bought and love the Pedal Commander if you haven't done so already I encourage yo to go login on the Slingmod site and leave a review so that others can make an educated purchase

• Oh - and to all of you who, like me, bought and love the Pedal Commander if you haven't done so already I encourage yo to go login on the Slingmod(s) site and leave a review so that others can make an educated purchase.

Done. Great reminder to help support our vendors in the slightest of ways.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I know this is obvious, but I wasn't thinking about the PC yesterday when I got into my sling. It was raining and I was packing, getting rain gear on, etc.

Turn off the PC if it's raining :)

I was all the way up into 5th gear, gave it just a bit of gas to go around someone and heard the boost kick in and rear tire broke loose. I was only doing about 50 or so. Normally that wouldn't have given me any boost, but that sensitive throttle did it's thing

Pulled over and turned the PC off, silly wokka.

• I don’t even take mine out after a rain until I see my street is dry...death can wait...

• That's why the ability to adjust on the fly is important. Happened to me on the interstate coming home from eureka springs. As soon as the rain started I reached down and turned the knob to zero, no need to stop or take my eyes off the road.

• That's why the ability to adjust on the fly is important. Happened to me on the interstate coming home from eureka springs. As soon as the rain started I reached down and turned the knob to zero, no need to stop or take my eyes off the road.

I dont think there is any need to stop - just take your foot of the gas before hitting the button

your device and the pedal commander do the exact same thing, only difference is you knob moves the setting gradually and smoothly the pedal commander does it in steps - if your foot is on the gas and you turn your knob slowly up the signal increases smoothly on the pedal commander that signal jumps - if you simply take your foot off the gas so that the signal is zero there should be no reason to stop the signal is at zero and there wont be any sudden change to confuse the ECU and throw a code

• Installed my PC this AM and took the SS for a short drive. I'll tell you want you don't want to do, beside sport or sport+ in the rain, and that's sport or sport + in first or second gear trying to crawl over a really bad patch of asphalt. Every time I hit a bump I barked the back tire and practically gave myself whiplash.8o

• Installed my PC this AM and took the SS for a short drive. I'll tell you want you don't want to do, beside sport or sport+ in the rain, and that's sport or sport + in first or second gear trying to crawl over a really bad patch of asphalt. Every time I hit a bump I barked the back tire and practically gave myself whiplash.8o

yep, the bumps can take some getting adjusted to :)