Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• Hey Guys, just got back from Pedal Commander Headquarters. I was speaking with the owner and they said they're working on the ability to be able to "customize" the names of the 4 modes in the phone application. So you could essentially name the modes what you want. Ex: Hold On Tight, Ludicrous, etc. I don't have an eta.. but it is in motion.. so I thought i'd share. Once available it will simply be an app update.. so all existing customers will eventually have this.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

Edited once, last by slingmods ().

• Hey Guys, just got back from Pedal Commander Headquarters. I was speaking with the owner and they said they're working on the ability to be able to "customize" the names of the 4 modes in the phone application. So you could essentially name the modes what you want. Ex: Hold On Tight, Ludicrous, $hit your Pants mode, etc. Lol. I don't have an eta.. but it is in motion.. so I thought i'd share. Once available it will simply be an app update.. so all existing customers will eventually have this.

Eco.....grandmas with me

City.....speeding tickets

Sport.....reckless driving tickets...from burning rubber

Sport+.....loss my license....

• Hey Guys, just got back from Pedal Commander Headquarters. I was speaking with the owner and they said they're working on the ability to be able to "customize" the names of the 4 modes in the phone application. So you could essentially name the modes what you want. Ex: Hold On Tight, Ludicrous, $hit your Pants mode, etc. Lol. I don't have an eta.. but it is in motion.. so I thought i'd share. Once available it will simply be an app update.. so all existing customers will eventually have this.

I guess it will be a fun option, but to me the names dont really matter - I only see them when changing settings and so long as I know what they do the name is secondary - - although 4x4 and off road were a bit odd

for me this seems just fine - names fit very well with when they should be used - City and Sport are very fitting descriptions - - Sport + might be better named "Track" and ECO - yeah that works

I do like that with the change the also got rid of the big white "Powersport" below the logo looks cleaner this way

i-xRjcX47-XL.png

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Is there any way to turn the controller off from the app? Mine is tucked away out of reach and rain, but I think I would really like to turn it off easily if I drive into a rain shower.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• I might grab this at the discount, as much as i like the pedal max, it's things about it that bug me......

with the group buy price and the 30 day money back guarantee you might as well - - might be just what you are looking for and if it isnt - nothing lost

• I guess you never “butt dialed” anyone? What if you butt dial sport+4 while you’re pulling into your handicapped spot and drive through the front door killing 30 people and wounding 25 more...

Just asking....8o

Bwahahaha - get your phone out of your butt pocket ;)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Did you ever see the video of Travis Pastrana “drifting” a SlingShot?

https://altdriver.com/crash-bu…trana-thing-possible/amp/

My Pedal Commander arrived today. Shipping from Slingmods was fast as usual. I was looking forward to trying some drifting with it and then Rob the Slob goes and scares the $hit out of me. How am I ever going to have the nads to drift after watching a pro flip the damn thing?

Always be yourself unless you can be Batman.
    Then be Batman!

• I like this slingshot drifting -