Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• Dang it, because SlingLow and BryanL are both getting the PC I guess if I want to keep up I'll need to get one myself. Will wait until I get back home from brothers before I order it because I'm pretty busy at the moment. Guess I better buy some LED lights so I can see better at night now I'll be going faster. Getting older by the minute and eyes are getting worse, especially at night.

LC

• I sure am glad that slingmods allowed this group buy to extend beyond the 20

I am sure I would have been too late

makes me wonder how many of us will end up getting in on this by the time its done 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think not having the throttle pressed would be a given - if not then the signal being sent would suddenly change and this could cause issues.

foot off the gas and the signal always starts at zero

the reason I mentioned it is because there was talk in this thread about changing settings on the fly to adjust for traffic and what not.

PC clearly state not to do this yet pedalmax says it can be done, I am just trying to prevent you guys from doing something that is already causing problems for others(changing settings while driving).

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• II like to see the unit and I always ride with the steering wheel in the full down position so the little bugger stays right there with nothing behind it. Not sure if it will get wet there. I used it on a short ride up the road and back this afternoon. Changed settings while driving and didn't have any problem. Put it in Sport plus 2 pretty quick and liked it!

• I have been reading the reviews and figured might as well get in on the group buy so I just ordered mine now . I just put the Slingshot in its winter parking spot and covered it up today. So now I have something to look forward to when the weather starts to get warm again next Spring. The price with the group buy and the reward points I had sitting from previous purchases I had at Slingmods I had no other option except to get one. Plus I have never had a problem with anything I have purchased from them and they ship really fast.

• Ok, I installed it today and took a ride.

My honest opinion.... Holy Crap

Very impressive ..... In 1st, 2nd & 3rd my slippery nitto 555 G2 just wanted to spin. I had to keep backing off. Not so much traction.

Not so much difference in 4th & 5th when flooring it. The SS still took its time speeding up.

Now for the install. I have a 2015. Mounting the control panel above the radio isn’t possible if you want a neat install. The cable is too short. It may be long enough for later models because of the way the plugs are located on the newer pedals. Not for 2016-16. Somebody goofed.

This is how short the cable is. Approximately 5-6” too short to tuck it neatly.

I didn’t want it flapping around or rubbing the steering rod.

I wanted my cable to be up tight and outta sight. Not quite possible.

So for now my control panel is laying in my expandable storage pouch.

I have permanent plans for it but I’m waiting on parts.

• I agree that on my 2016 I dont think the cable would reach to above the radio, I ran my cable down under and up the right side of the pedal mounting bracket to keep it neat and away from the steering column and it just reached perfectly to the place I wanted to mount it under the dash - no extra cable to to deal with just ran straight back held up with 2 adhesive cable clips

i-p86mMsr-X2.jpg

As to not doing as much in 4th or 5th I suspect it has more to do with the RPM range you are running at before you punch it - get it that sweet RPM range between 3500 ad 4500 and put your foot in it and I think you are going know it even if you are in the higher gears

• .....Im not seeing my cell phone screen mirroring the controller but I see a new version 1.2.3

.....had some more seat time today , ran it up to Danbury CT. This time I keep it on sport +2 all the way up and all the way down I-95 & of course got caught in traffic again coming back down (everyone always going to NYC on the weekend smdh) BUT it felt nice at sport +2 , responding better, passing better shyt might have to upgrade my brakes when I get my new wheels....

....had to delete the app , reinstall it and restart my cell and now it mirrors the unit...

• Just noticed my app is correct now. Didn’t delete it or anything, but now it says eco city sport and sport like it should. No more off road and 4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I have been learning how to drift in the SS. Sounds like this is just what I need to get the rear tire to brake loose more easily. Just ordered mine. Too bad I'll have to wait till spring to really get to enjoy it but couldn't pass up the discount.

Always be yourself unless you can be Batman.
    Then be Batman!